4 Screenshots

About This File

The fashion show of the new collection of Crop Top is about to begin, but the model is gone!

Luna, your colleague and organiser of the show, is furious and worried: the voices of the guests start to arrive behind the scenes. The show has to start right away!

You then propose to Luna to take the model's place. The girl reacts negatively at first, but for the sake of the show she accepts. 
The show begins: Luna is so ashamed of her body. The shorts she wears were for a size 0 model and she can't even button them up! Her prominent belly bounces as she walks back and forth across the catwalk, showing the new collection of crop tops. 

The eyes of all present are just for her and Luna begins to gain self-confidence. She feels fabulous and shameless! She changes her clothes several times, becoming more and more captivating and cheeky. 

The clumsy and fat Luna had no idea that she could feel so good in her body! 

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I love the roleplay Luna puts out here, beginning with cute whispers.    She has lovely glasses too and has to salvage this hot mess as she now has to model a variety of tops as a substitute model at the last minute.  

Every beautiful roll of hers is on display to fashion music which creates a lively ambiance.  Luna is a natural and gloriously lets it all out, especially with her belly out and the shorts unbuttoned.  

I enjoyed the lace outfit most of all.  It is so seductive and I've been wanting to see someone wear that for a long time.  Thanks for the wish fulfillment.

Lunalace.thumb.PNG.9a79bf2bda9f46b95f6404d38bf69ecd.PNG

I love her thunderous footsteps as she walks the runway.  Just feels like a whole lotta love is coming my way.

Hope next time she models a variety of shorts/pants.

Link to review