6 Screenshots

About This File

I chug 6 beers in less than 20 min & discuss being a feedee in detail while playing with my belly and letting out massive burps 🐷

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest davbec

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Really good video! I loved the burps but it's amazing how much bigger you look after every video!😊 TheBigAssSSBBW talks about her goals and I really can't wait when she reaches her goals! Best feedee in curvage, please keep doing more videos, thanks!

Response from the author:

While watching the video back, I was thinking I looked bigger than my last video too and I’m so glad you see it as well 😍😋

Link to review
CaliChaser

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The belches in this video are absolutely godlike. Definitely a must get for any burp lover. How did you get so good at belching??

Thank you so much🥰honestly I have no clue, they just come natural to me I guess 🐷

Link to review
we82211

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

You seem to get bigger and more beautiful every time I see you. I hope you achieve your goal as soon as possible. I love burping videos like this Please make a lot of them 🥰

Thank you so much love I’ll definitely make more burping videos 🥰

Link to review
AaronD95

Honestly awe-inspiring content right here, her burps are sooo hot 🥵, definitely a must-purchase vid! One of the most beautiful models around, her gains have been truly amazing to see. From one fatty to another, please keep up the good work!

Link to review