Pizza Date with Dreamy

$19.99

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Thank you for coming on this pizza date with me!! I’m so excited to sit and talk to you, all while stuffing my fat face and rubbing my giant belly. I ordered an extra large pizza and two liters of coke, and dig in face first. I quickly begin to grow and my stomach becomes hard and distended from being so stuffed. You can actually see my belly getting larger and larger with every slice. I talk to you about my gain and I wish that you were here to rub my engorged stomach. I ask so many times for you to come over here and rub my belly, but I have to rub it all by myself which makes me sad. After I finish eating and drinking I stand up and show off my big belly for you, talking to you about how fucking fat I am and how full I feel.

I wouldn’t call this a stuffing video, because I get too full after several slices and can’t eat the whole pizza, just so you know before you buy. I still LOVE to sit and eat pizza with you my love ❤️ 

Other Files from dreamgainer

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

S77

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I saw this and felt shocked by the lack of reviews. How has nobody given this a 5 star yet? It’s ok I can be the first. It’s awesome to watch dreamy try and stuff in a whole pizza  🍕 plus lots of soda! Camera quality is clear and crisp and dreamy talks you through the whole thing with bulging belly jigging at the end. Dreamy has some incredible curves and you will love this clip.  

Link to review