2 Screenshots

About This File

You come home to find your feedee girlfriend dressed in gym clothes, saying that she is tired of gaining and being fat and is heading to the gym. This takes you by surprise because this wasn't your arrangement. She agreed to gain for you and now she wants to lose weight? Your girlfriend says she will make a deal with you....whoever wins in an exercise competition, becomes the feeder, and the loser becomes the feedee. Even though it's been awhile since you've worked out, and admittedly have put on a little weight, you are confident you can still beat her since she's been your full time gainer for awhile. She puts you thorough a series of exercises (jumping jacks, toe touches, squats, high knees and full body twists) to see who wins each round. Is your fat girlfriend going to stay your feedee, or is she about to become your gainer?!

See all of my other female feeder/male feedee videos here --> Female Feeder/Male Feedee & Weight Humiliation Videos - Curvage

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Collegefatty10

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is one of my biggest fantasies. I actually exercised along to this video and lost every challenge haha. I definitely recommend, especially if you want to see if you're in better shape than a fatty like Val.

Response from the author:

Thank you for the awesome review! Happy to challenge you to a workout any time!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review