3 Screenshots

About This File

Clip Contains: Taboo Mommy Roleplay, Pregnancy Roleplaying, Two Angles, Belly Show Off, Dirty Talk.

This clip was a delicious custom request!

Mommy is really starting to get along now in her pregnancy, and you can't believe just how huge she's getting! Every day the swell of her belly grows bigger, with every pregnancy her hips are set wider, and it turns you on so much... And Mommy knows it. What you hadn't realized is just how much this turns your Mommy on too! She tells you this is exactly how she wants to be forever, a perpetually knocked up slut getting bigger and fatter with every pregnancy. Then she brings you in close to her belly, to be sure you really understand how hot and excited it makes her.

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I was completely charmed like a hypnotized snake🐍 by all her delicious curves🍑, the camera angles, the voice, the fetish taboo, the ultra sensual role play... Really top quality. Captivating charm and style. Clearly one of my new favorite model on curvage. Holy shit a top! Thank you GoddessGlutton🔥

Response from the author:

Thanks a million for this lovely review!! It makes my day to hear what you enjoyed 🥰 I'll be sure to keep it up!

Link to review

Asked for this custom and was BEYOND amazed and happy with how it turned out! @GoddessGlutton truly went above and beyond and made my fantasies real with this one. Her belly and curves at HUGE and bigger than ever, and her dirty talk will drive you absolutely wild! There's a reason she's one of the biggest and best models on Curvage. Thank you so much Mommy!

Thank you so so much for the review! I had way too much fun making this one for you! 😍

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

Whoa. I mean. WHOA. There is just SO MUCH in this video, and I'm not talking about Goddess Alara's growing body! She's using every bit of the camera to her advantage as she seductively roleplays her excitement over being a growing, pregnant Mommy growing bigger and wider with every pregnancy, and she knows it excites you too. The trigger words and jiggles come so fast and frequent there's no way you're making it to the end of this video in the first viewing. Turn down the AC, grab some hydration, and get ready for repeat view after repeat view as each viewing reveals a new bit of seduction you missed the first time. See why Goddess Glutton is the must see new model of Curvage and the mistress of Mommy roleplay. 🥵

Eee! Thank you for your wonderful review, I'm happy to offer something new and exciting 😉

Link to review