4 Screenshots

About This File

Thanks for coming over to have coffee with me! It’s so nice to have a catch up! 

As we’re talking you mention you’ve just broken up with your girlfriend, apparently she was not happy to discover you are a feeder! How awful! 

Don’t worry, I’m actually a really good listener, and I think I’ve got exactly what you need to feel better and get back on that horse! We continue talking and you’re shocked to see me grab the heavy cream I’ve been putting in my coffee and start chugging! 

I don’t see a problem with chugging delicious cream, but maybe I’m feeling a little playful and want to tease you! 

I continue to drink the cream, until my skirt gets so tight I simply HAVE TO let my belly out! Omg it’s gotten so huge! 

Now you’re sitting beside me as I continue to chug. I encourage you to reach out and touch my soft doughy belly, coax my burps out. Feel how squishy I am, I won’t tell anyone! We can be friends with benefits! 

F6B30DF3-282E-46EF-8BF3-88827A63D9A3.thumb.gif.f6623db9ec377bdb67785b2f1d63a3f8.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

chubnubs11

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another amazing video by jersey! I wish I could go on a coffee date with jersey every single morning! And just stare at her beauty listening to her talk! This is a great clip and her belly becomes extremely massive and bloated! This may be the biggest she’s ever gotten! I wish I could get my hands all over that big sexy belly and give the rubs you deserve

Response from the author:

Omg thank you so much you know I love reading your reviews and appreciate them so much! 

Link to review
overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is the coffee date of my dreams! Jersey looks absolutely gorgeous while she's chugging cream. And I could listen to that sexy voice all day :)

Thank you babe! I know coffee is important to both of us 🥰

Link to review
NorthernWizard

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Now it's still a while until New Zealand opens its borders and I can actually try and have a coffee date with Miss Ghoul. In the mean time, there's this exceptional video which frankly cannot be passed on. Lots of intimate moments, and by the end Jersey looks utterly enormous and sensual

Thank you so much for reviewing 🖤

Link to review