6 Screenshots

About This File

Casey and @LaurenLush got detention AGAIN for eating in class. They’re sitting in detention enjoying an afternoon snack when their ex-bestie and major high school hottie @NogutNoglory walks in. She starts eating them and laughing at them for becoming such big fat PIGS.

Casey and Lauren, used to be best friends with Tiffany before they BLEW up… but then Tiffany stopped hanging out with them because they were so embarrassing to be seen with. Tiffany is way too hot to be seen with pigs who can’t stop stuffing their face.

Tiffany brutally teased them and slaps their swollen guts. The girls make excuse after excuse but it’s pointless. There’s no hiding those gains and the only explanation is gluttony. 

Eventually it starts to seem like maybe deep down inside Tiffany actually LIKES what she sees… but you’ll have to come find out about that ;) The contrast of their bodies alone is a MUST SEE!!!

TLDR: Fat shame, humiliation, school girls role play, collab, contrast 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

NocturnalDevotion

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This clip is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥this was SO fun and hotttt to make!!!!! My favorite part is when you both make a bridge with your legs and I sit on them- that is an incredible contrast shot!!! Just overall I love “playing” an FA because that’s exactly what I actually am and I LOVE IT!!! I love when people comment that they can tell by the way I touch your fat that I really do get turned on by it!!!  Bouncing your bellies around is so sexy I can’t stand it!!! Also I love teasing so this was a dream come true!!!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Well this clip started out hot, but by the end it was SIZZLING! My gosh, was I not prepared! Fat shaming is sexy, but when Tiffany then begins caressing and admitting how hot she finds fat bodies....I was practically EXPLODING! Also, Casey, can we talk about how completely captivating and beautiful you are! Never a bad hair day, never bad makeup and always the sexiest roundest gut out there! Seeing Tiffany caress and rub your body is just the hottest thing! I wonder if Casey will continue to get bigger JUST to turn Tiffany on more in detention....hmmmm...Let's hope so! 10,000 stars, Casey! Buy this clip, people! 😈

Link to review
Whatsup1234

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Hmmhmmm 🔥🔥🔥🔥 I love a good fat teasing/humiliation role play. 🐷🐷😈 Especially when it involves the sexiest fatties! 😍😍😍 These piggies can’t stop growing and try to come up with every excuse in the book, even as their glutinous guts jiggle and hang. 🤗🤗🤗 All that overindulging really making it’s presence known. 🐷🐷😂 I’m not for fats shaming, but there is a part of it that is really hot 😈, especially since I think a lot of it has to do with jealousy. Skinny women are salty that these beautiful goddesses get to overeat constantly and still look sexy AF! 🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵

Link to review
jacksprat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

"Oh God, It's so true" I kept thinking this to myself as I watched the girls interact. The thin girl Tiffany explained that she had to be mean to them because she was afraid the others would find out how much she liked the well filled out Casey and Lauren. She confesses that she Loves their fat bellies and is totally turned on by them. Seems that's how it always goes. Anyone who allows themselves to overcome the fear of being completely enamored just falls for the fat girls. Casey has seen this scenario played out in real life all throughout her gain. She keeps being surprised by how many people actually worship her when they feel safe enough to let themselves be free. It seems everyone deep down loves a properly plumped up cutie. No matter how much she continues to pack it on people just fall deeper and deeper into lust. 
And then the spectacle of tiny little Tiffany as she squeezes between the two enormous sexy bellies. Surrounded by all that luscious powerful weight. Casey goes for it and flaunts her beautiful fat size and presses her big body up against her new worshipper. She knows exactly what she is doing. She exploits the pyschological awakening fully aware of how much she turns the skinny girl on. She remembers.  

Link to review
Zerkules

Another piece of amazing collab content! Loved the feeble attempts at protest followed by the fat acceptance. I'd certainly recommend this for those into cosplay, teasing, and fat chat!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😍😘❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
ZAIZEK

hot amazing bodycontrast! even better when Tiffany and I are around the same size bodywise if we skip the boobies ;) 

Link to review
jackal27

Someone please get me some ice to cool me down because this clip is so hot! 🔥🔥🔥🥵. Casey and Lauren are so hot in this role play clip as the sexy, fat school girls in detention and their former school friend @NogutNoglory walks in and starts teasing and berating them for being big and fat as the reason for being in detention and why they are no longer friends. I couldn’t even make it all the way through this clip before getting off, it was just too big a turn on. I absolutely loved how Casey and Lauren at first say how they haven’t gained that much weight since all three girls used to be friends and NGNG points out how massively fat Casey and Lauren are by slapping and lifting their bellies. Also pointing out how wide they are and how they can’t see anything below their bellies because they are protruding out and hanging so far. I would be in heaven on earth if I was in school, sent to detention and saw these beautiful ladies  in the room munching on chips, debating and comparing about their substantial increase in weight and size. Yet another home run collaboration clip by Casey with Lauren and NogutNoglory featured. 🤯😍🔥🥵

Link to review