4 Screenshots

About This File

In this roleplay clip: 🐷 rapid thin-to-fat weight gain 🐷 weight gain denial 🐷 outgrown clothing 🐷 before and after comparisons 🐷 humiliation 🐷bbwification

29 minutes
Alice is a thin, fit and sexy pin-up model... or at least she was just a few short months ago. But now we see a much fuller- figured version of Alice as she sits around complaining to her friend on the phone about how she can't seem to stop gaining weight lately. Is it the soda? All the sitting around? The constant take-out orders? Before Alice can even start making a plan to lose all of this weight (a shocking 80+ pounds), she gets another phone call. Oh no... it's her modelling agency calling to see if she's up for another gig, and not just in the near future- in just a few hours!! Alice loves to model, so she of course she can't turn down this offer just becuase of a little weight gain.

She warns the agency that she's put on a "bit" of weight since her last photoshoot a few months ago, but this proves to be a HUGE understatement, as the photographer is not remotely prepared for the fat, plump piggy that shows up for the shoot. Absolutely astounded at how a thin model with such an ideal body could have let herself go so drastically in such a short time, the photographer continually humiliates and shames Alice for turning into such a gluttonous slob. Though she should be absolutely humiliated, Alice seems to show only the slightest hint of embarassment as she is obviously in COMPLETE denial of just how massive she has really become. Even after trying on the lingerie and streetwear products that she's supposed to model (which are intended to be slimming shapewear), Alice doesn't seem to think her nearly 100 lb gain is a big deal. Eventually, the photographer decides to show Alice photos of herself in lingerie from her last shoot just a few short months ago so that surely she will see just  how insanely her weight has ballooned. But this plumper is in such denial, she can't tell much of a difference.

She comes out of the dressing room looking like an overstuffed cow in tiny clothing, and even ripped some of the clothes with her growing boobs and ass. She's such a massive porker now that the photographer has to come up with a last minute solution for the photoshoot. If the shapewear is supposed to make you look thinner, than Alice will have to serve as the "before" image of what not to look like. And if she's going to have to look as fat as possible, she better start stuffing her face- even on set. The photographer starts by giving her some fattening cookies to start off, which she much too eagerly begins cramming in her greedy mouth. The entire shoot, she looks like a complete and utter whale, NOTHING like the slim model she once was. And her out-of-control gluttony even lands her a new gig that she never would have expected- as the "before" image for some weight loss pills. But if she wants the job, she'll need to balloon up even more in the next couple of months. Her new assignment is to eat as much fatty food as possible so that she'll practically have to be rolled in for her next photoshoot. Of course for this gluttonous queen, that will be no problem at all.

Please consider taking a moment to leave a little review for me. They help me GROW in every possible way as a Curvage model, and they also just make me super happy to read! Let me know what you want to see more of or less of in the future, so I can give you the content of your dreams. Thanks so much for all of your support, as always! 💋

Edited by CurvyGothGF

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

DoughyDrew

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Outrageously hot!!! Such a slow burn and build! Incredible teasing too! 

Response from the author:

Ahh thank you sooo much for this sweet review! And I’m happy to hear you enjoyed it 😉 💕

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😘😍❤️

Link to review
Residentsteven

CGGF has uploaded another amazing role play clip, I love how she keeps making these stunning rp’s they only keep getting hotter the fatter she gets. If you love humiliation in your rp vids this has a ton as her camera man is in total shock of how much she has gained in only a few short months 🤯. CGGF’s muffin top is literally hanging out of everything she try’s on 😍. Alice is in total denial and blames the dress not fitting on them being badly made 😂 and not on her greedily overstuffing herself. Plenty of great shots of Alice in this of her widening 🍑 and growing belly, grab this vid now and watch almost 30 minutes of hot rp 🥵.

Link to review
WMBoi

If you are even thinking about buying this video you defnitley should.

It has everything you could want.😍 I don't think any other model could pull this video off as well as CGGF. She looks like she belongs in commercials with her amazing pin up look. This fatty just couldn't resist food and in return we can't resist her. The role-playing in this video is soooo good 🥵

This is an easy ️ for me 

Link to review