8 Screenshots

About This File

¡Promised is debt!

Today I finally bring you my long-awaited video of ¡measurements, weigh-ins and old clothes! And this is a very special video, because I decided to ¡speak in it! Very nervous, ¡but here it is!
🥵 Compared to my video from last year,
I got quite fat 🥵🥵
😳😰 My clothes stopped staying the way they used to. 😰😳
As the video plays, you can see pictures of how my clothes looked before and well... the difference is noticeable.
¡¡Join me once again in a video together!! Have fun while you see me embarrassed by how my clothes explode as I put them on. 👉👈🤭
between clothes and clothes, I take the opportunity to take a few bites of my pizza and a few sips of my soda, letting out a few burps. 🐷🐮

🥰 IN THIS VIDEO YOU WILL FIND 🥰

😮 35 MINUTES OF: 

BELLY PLAY-STUFFING-BURPS-BELLYPOP-FAT TALK-TIGHT CLOTHES-MEASURES

💸 ONLY 8.99 💸

I deeply appreciate the support and love you always give me! New things are to come!💖💖

Remember that if you liked this clip, leave a review! You would help me a lot to keep growing. (Make sure to click on the stars, otherwise it won't save.)

🥰 Thank you for always supporting me, I love you juicy angel 🥰

Other Files from Juicyangel

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

amg68

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I loved this! Spanish is my first language and it was so lovely to hear you speak. Hope you talk more in future videos

Link to review
cheesee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing video! Love the side views of your belly and ass stuffed into too tight jeans! Now how about wearing these tight jeans out to another public stuffing? Maybe they will even burst while you eat... 😏

Response from the author:

I hadn't thought of that, that's a great idea 🤩💖💖

Link to review
Guest Jgrnd123

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You have a very pretty voice. And an even prettier belly 🥵😍. This is the first clip I’ve purchased from you and I can’t wait to see you split even more seams in the future 😏

Welcome!🥰🥰 Thank you very much love! I'm very happy you liked it 💞

Link to review
AlwaysFried

Holy fuck. 100000/10. You got the best body stg🤤

🥺🥺🥺 Thanks baby

Link to review
Guest almull1997

Thank you for talking to us on the video! I really enjoyed it. I hope you talk more in future videos because you did amazing! You are making great progress with your gaining and I’m so excited and happy for you. You look really happy right now, and I can’t wait to see where this journey takes you. Much love and happiness to you😁☺️

Oww! thanks love!🥰 I'm really having a great time! I promise to talk more in the videos, I really like doing it!  😊😋 XOXO

Link to review
Quatering09

Incredibly hot 😍 Those extra kgs look incredibly sexy on you and your voice is really beautiful and lovely to listen too as well. I'd love to hear your voice in future videos 🥰 The subtitles were occasionally a little to quick to read but it only happened once or twice. All in all, another fantastic sexy video 🥰 

Thank you sweet! I will definitely speak more often and perfect the subtitles and my English!!🤭🤭  Muahh 💋💋 🥰🥰

Link to review
Guest davbec

This is a really good video JuicyAngel! You get to see how tight her clothes look on her and how her belly breaks more than a couple of buttons. A very beautiful model who does a great job with her videos

Me gusto mucho el video JuicyAngel😊 Me encanto como haces sus videos y espero hagas mas videos! Eres bellísima y espero algún día alimentarte 😥 

Thank you very much love! I appreciate it a lot!!😍 Te mando muchos besitos 🥰🥰

Link to review