5 Screenshots

About This File

Rosie didn't show up to your birthday party after promising to attend, and you won't just let that slide... You invite her to your pool party a couple weeks later and convince her to make it up to you, but little does Rosie know... You expect her to eat an entire birthday cake AND ice cream in her cow bikini!

Come watch Rosie hesitantly accept your challenge and slowly submit to her PUNISHMENT!!

1662103901_BDayPunishmentGIF1.thumb.gif.02141d31eb5b28b17082845a2c9cdf81.gif588839903_BDayPunishmentGIF2.thumb.gif.07c6f8cd14787d7848874c946a4e75e7.gif903241709_BDayPunishmentGIF3.thumb.gif.b77b284d4225fef6e360da4a6dd5bad0.gif1203199727_BDayPunishmentGIF4.thumb.gif.2eeb1ac8bc2df860d964a536a5c28877.gif2084981392_BDayPunishmentGIF5.thumb.gif.6572defaa8c32b19854882fbeeeeadb3.gif

In this clip ;  Force Feed | Messy Stuffing | Roleplay

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This was cathartic in a way I didn't expect.

My ex-girlfriend, a couple of months before we split up, didn't show up to my birthday party. She even looks a bit like Rosie, though not as big or as pretty.

This, as dumb as it might sound, helped me work through that.

Even without all that... wow! This is a great roleplay, with lots of great dialogue. Then the talking stops as Rosie enters a kind of trance, moaning as she shoves cake into her mouth with both hands. Beautiful!

Link to review
Matty_

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Rosie, in a cow-kini with a huge slab cake infront of her, this was an easy purchase!! 😂🤤

Her heaving udders are bulging out of her cow-kini, that’s struggling to hold on 😳 Sitting on her huge, wide cellulite fat ass, which is spreading out on the floor, she’s starts to gorge herself on the mega-slab cake sitting between her big thick thighs, that are looking heavier than ever 😍

Rosie begins double fisting the cake, her fat fingers clutching and shovelling huge mouthfuls into her greedy open cake-hole, her eyes wide and rolling back, at the hedonistic self-indulgence of gorging herself mindlessly. Her huge heavy tummy has doubled bulging and resting on her massive thighs, as she moans “I don’t think I can eat anymore” whilst still trying to push a few more mouthfuls of cake in. Loved everything about this clip Rosie, worked so well the view of all of you and the cake in the same shot, thank you!! 🙌🏻🍰🍰🍰❤️

ED4E8829-56FD-4000-931E-4242036BA6B5.jpeg

E7FF5AA2-DDCB-4C36-83AF-61C2DBD8F59B.jpeg

Link to review
Phat94

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wonderful! Rosie is a cow is always good, especially when she's eating huge amounts. We get a nice mixture of excited gluttony and tired struggling to eat such a huge amount, and one particularly hefty gulp of an enormous mouthful of cake which will be music to your ears. Her thighs look especially massive when she's sat on the floor like this, it's a good view for sure. Recommended!

Link to review
DangOhDang

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

If Rosie disappointing me means she has to indulge her natural bovine instincts and devour a cake in the messiest way possible in front of me, I hope she disappoints me every day 😍

Already one of the best models on Curvage, Rosie's continuous ballooning is amazingly indulged here, frosting and cake messily covering her ever-growing belly, hands, and beautiful face. Her tits begging to pop out at every second, she is constantly proving why she's one of the best Feedee's out there, and why her journey to become our beautiful bulging cow is always worth tuning in for. More, Rosie, more. ❤️

Link to review
hamazon

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Every minute of this video is fantastic. In the beginning, every time Rosie moves or gestures, her belly jiggles slightly and it’s just 🤩. Then, when the cake eating starts, her full cheeks, double chin, plush arms, heavy breasts barely contained in the cowkini, nearly double belly, and massive thighs and calves are all ample evidence of how eating a birthday cake and ice cream by the fistful really does a body good. She must’ve missed a lot of friends’ birthdays 😉. And all throughout the video, the sounds of eating, moaning, and heavy breathing were just beyond sexy, and they’re the only kind of ASMR I’m interested in. 

Her acting and the production value were both fantastic, as they always are. 10/10

Link to review