5 Screenshots

About This File

I'm at my peak of laziness and fatness. I stuff my face while laying in bed because I can't be bothered to sit up.

This clip is full of satisfied moans and groans; burps and belly rubs. This is exactly what I imagine my immobility life to be like đŸ˜ˆđŸ·

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fries, nachos, a monster burrito, and dessert. And that’s just one meal out of your day. You are absolutely living your best life and it looks amazing đŸ€©. I mean, I think I could write an essay on the picture of lazy gluttony that you presented here, but the thing that really captured it for me was when you used the nachos to make sure that all of the spilled burrito filling was eaten. It’s such a small thing, but it’s just so casually sexy: you made sure that every crumb of that feast went into your belly, and your belly looks the better for itÂ đŸ„”. 
I would be remiss, though, if I didn’t comment on the last minute of so, because that has to be what heaven looks like: looking up from underneath a full bloated belly while the owner of said belly giggles happily as she wonders if you can even see her over her mountain of a gut. If that’s not heaven, then, really: what is? 

Link to review