7 Screenshots

About This File

In this video Miss Magpie takes you on a tour through her body and discussing in detail the ways it’s been changing with her indulgent lifestyle, how she has gone from a skinny girl to an overfed fatty. She engages in a lot of fat chat and jiggles and grabs every squishy bit of her!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

gr1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I really enjoyed the body tour and your descriptions. I hope there is an update soon documenting how you grew even more! Thank you for the video!

Link to review
FeedeeLover99

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What an absolutely stunning lady Miss Magpie is, such an elegant, pretty face with such gorgeous bone structure, combined with some of the most erotically voluptuous, feminine curves I’ve ever seen.

Her eyes are captivating as she talks us through the changes her beautiful plush body have gone through, her engaging and cute personality shines through and the curves in motion are just heaven! ❤️

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review

Miss Magpie is quickly becoming one of my new favorite models on the site. She has a very cute voice that's nice to listen to you as she does a run-down of how much bigger she's been getting and all the changes her body is going through.

Link to review

I just purchased this video today. I enjoyed it. I would recommend purchasing this video. I liked hearing how the body has changed and what sort of differences were noticed like how the weight now feels. I thought it was interesting hearing how you could feel how the belly or butt felt while walking was different as you have gained more weight. I would have not thought about feeling a difference in the weight in the butt. I understand the belly but the butt was something I am not used to hearing. If you enjoy seeing different angles or how clothing fits people in different ways then you will probably enjoy this video. 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the support❤️

Link to review