10 Screenshots

About This File

Alice and Bella are in Alice’s room getting ready to go out, and Bella wants to try on some of Alice’s bras, they’re so pretty and cute! (Also Bella likes showing off how much bigger her boobs are than everyone else’s). Alice helps her friend into the first one, which is quite a challenge, but the poor little thing can’t come close to closing. Somehow, they manage to stuff Bella’s massive swollen boobs into the second one, just barely. It looks ridiculous, but they seem to like it. Bella slips one of her friends’ t-shirts on over it, and the spillage is still very visible through the thin clingy fabric.

Bella then helps Alice as she struggles with a pair of jeans. When they can’t pull them over Alice’s swollen fat ass, Bella reassures her that Booty is the new Boobs, so there’s nothing wrong with being too luscious for her pants (Alice probably picked that pair on purpose to show off for her friend). They struggle with a second, stretchier pair, and after some grunting and shimmying, they manage to get the jeans over Alice’s ass,  but no matter how hard they try they can’t button them! Bella suggests trading shirts, so Alice can wear the jeans unbuttoned and just cover the gap with the shirt, which isn’t as effective as they seem to think it is. Bella squeezes into her friends crop top, slides the uncomfortable tiny bra out from under it, and shows off epic underboob. The two friends decide they look great, and its finally time to leave and show off their cute outfits!

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review
dj2k1357

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is the dream collab of flabby girls with so much dough to squeeze and knead I never knew I needed, but I am so happy that it exists! On one hand, you have Bella, who is the epitome of big boob problems with her soft, plump jello-filled jugs overflowing her bra and straining her shirt with no mercy. On the opposite side of that spectrum, you have CurvyGothGF, who is the epitome of big booty problems with her soft, doughy, cellulite filled wideload of a rear end eating her tight shorts making them look like panties and exposing much of her doughy cheeks. Even though they may differ in their primary fat compositions, both of them can share the fact they also have big belly problems too. Watch as each of them struggle in their own way with Bella having difficulties finding a bra  big enough to contain her udders and CurvyGothGF having a hell of a time finding bottoms to cover up all of her massive ass. I love their solutions to their problems and I bet you will too. There's a whole lot of flesh and jiggle in this one. Plenty of the 3Bs and if you love to see two fat girls struggling to fit their ample endowments into tight things, this is a must buy. I hope that you guys continue to work together because you both are gold together. Soft jiggly gold 🐷🐷🤣  

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! I hope we get to work together again too, it was a dream 😍

Link to review