3 Screenshots

About This File

Huge tits, a fat belly and a giant plate of McDonald’s? Yes please! ❤️Come watch me devour some deliciously naughty fast food while I chat away! I start off by showing you my huge plate consisting of a Big Mac, large fries and 10 piece chicken nuggets!😍I talk about how I am dreading the upcoming “sticky” summer due to my higher weight and talk about my first memory of having a Big Mac and what a big deal it was for me (spoken like a true fatty). I use my fat belly to wipe off my greasy fingers and get so sad when I start to run out of food! I finish by sharing how excited I am to wear a two-piece bathing suit this summer and show off my fat curvy body🤤. Don’t miss out on watching me thoroughly enjoy getting stuffed full and super bloated with this eat with me & fat chat❤️ I end this video by showing off how bloated I am and brag about how much I love my new belly and love handles!

Other Files from KrimsonKT

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AndrewRussell

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

After months and months of praying and leaving her favourite foods such as McD's, Applebees, and various pastas as tribute at her temple of worship, our Goddess has finally deemed to grace us once again with her presence.  As we're invited in to see her eat some nuggets, fries, and a BigMac, we see that she's grown quite a bit.  Her face is a bit rounder, while her tits have grown bigger to provide even more more mouth-watering view of her epic, jiggly cleavage.  And while we don't get a view of her Goddess-tier massive ass in this video, even while sitting, you can clearly see that her hips and ass have grown to insane proportions.  As she consumes her feast, she tells a tale from her youth about her first BigMac meal, and how she has come to love her new fatter body, since she can now eat even more food without caring.  She rounds out the video by stating she's looking forward to the Summer season, as she plans to show off her newer curves in a bikini.  While the outfit she's wearing in this video isn't a bikini, we do get a preview of what'll look like, as she shows off her bigger, softer belly, and even bigger muffin top.  You people already know the deal; it's a new Katie video, so just buy it and enjoy as a fat Goddess gets even fatter before your eyes. A+ 

Link to review
not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

WOW !!! stunning !!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩❤️💕 ,,,,HOT !🥵 DAMN !!! Girl 👧 glad 😀 too see you back and making more enjoyable content too watch ,,,,,WOW!!! 😍❤️💕,,,, girl you have gotten !really! really ! REALLY!!!  BIG !!! And FAT !!! 😍❤️💕since the last update video,,, I am so into the BELLY ❤️Thing ATTRACTION 🥰🌈so much especially when it looks gorgeous☺️ lovely 🥰🌈 HUGE !!! & FAT !!! & Bouncy😍 & so jiggly 😍when it has a mind on its own 🥰💕& yours looks more than just good 😊 it looks PERFECT!!! 🤩👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍,,That’s the one Awesome thing,,, that I love about BIG!!! FAT !!!BELLIES !!! It’s just like 👍 a Spark ️,that  I truly love🥰❤️💕,,,,& ,,Hanging out with you watching you eat Macdonalds 🥰🍔🍟🥤& eating it so yummy😋❤️ FAST 💨 ,,,,while you tell one of your Macdonalds BIG Mac 🍔stories ,,,and just listening to you chat ,,and being so confident🥰 about yourself 👍❤️,,,,& that camera view ,,,the way you filmed it ,I truly loved 🥰💕❤️ it 😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 ,&  the way that you leaned back against the wall ,and flaunting all of your new curves ,especially that beautiful 🌈AWESOME!!! Lovely 🥰❤️  FAT !!! GUT !!! Of yours!!!😍🤩❤️💕that you made it look 👀 even FATTER  !!! ☺️❤️,,,& I can’t wait 😝 to see more & more of your stuffing videos , because it looks so ,very attractively ❤️🌈🥵HOT !!!In Love Cartoon GIF by Space Jam

Response from the author:

Oh my gosh this was a very fun review to see😍 so many pretty emotes and compliments ❤️

Link to review