5 Screenshots

About This File

When I can’t decide between what to eat I get it all!! I made multiple stops to different fast food places and am in heaven. Call it the greedy girl in me or the fat girl in me whatever it is I am one happy camper. Let’s face it summer is coming and I have goals to achieve. I’ve been extra extra naughty these last few months so as it approaches it’s only motivating me more. I want to go bikini the shopping dang it! 

In this clip watch me enjoy the hell out of my food. Expect enjoyment to the fullest, lots of crunching and munching🤪 Special treat with a super sensual  belly rub at the end and extra sexy fat chat. It’s so exciting to see my growth, come join me in the fun this one is a hot one. 💋💋💋

Other Files from Lindsee Foxxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

As a Fast Food Queen Lindsee needs variety and she gets it in this clip. Watch her devour each meal and finish off in the comfort of her bed. Lindsee should be brought all this food in bed next time.

Link to review
Guest Jgrnd123

More like fast food GODDESS 

Response from the author:

You got it! ❤️❤️🥰🥰❤️💃❤️💃❤️❤️

Link to review