14 Screenshots

About This File

This voluptuously, beautiful Goddess body deserves all the praise, appreciation and food offerings to grow this belly and booty. Give your Goddess all the calories so I can become bigger, thicker, chunkier and more powerful. I discuss my current weight/ass size and what numbers would make me be even more sexy after you feed me everything you've got. I don't care if you go hungry--Your Goddess deserves it more. I twerk around, show off my expanding belly and juicy hips and thighs.

Other Files from Carmita Bonita

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Jaquilis111

This video was amazing! Never before have I wanted to please a goddess more than her! she deserves to be fed and grow as powerful as she wants to be!

Link to review
Knew

ALL HAIL THE GODDESS

Let her hypnotize you and enthrall you with her curves. Join us as we make her ass big enough to eclipse the sun. Let all the food flow down her throat into her divine belly. The Goddess is great and her gluttony knows no bounds.

We must only pray that we can continue to satisfy her hunger, lest we ourselves become the offerings for her greed.

Link to review

Carmita looks incredible in this video, perfectly thick, soft and curvy!  What I wouldn't give for you to sit on my face and smother me, and let me worship your whole body with my tongue 🤤🥵. Keep it up, you are looking sexier with every video 😍

Response from the author:

Aww thank you so much! I'm so happy you enjoyed it! ❤️❤️❤️ 

Link to review