5 Screenshots

About This File

It’s Cinco de Mayo! I love a good excuse to binge eat Mexican food! Come celebrate with me while I devour a burrito, an empanada, a bunch of chips, soda, and beer! All while wearing a tight pair of jeans. 

As I eat, my belly grows and my jeans tighten. I jiggle my squishy body, enjoying my stuffing like the little piggy I am! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Damn, this girl is amazing!

@_precious_kitten celebrates CInco de Mayo by stuffing herself with - what else? - Mexican food!

Clad in a cute little crop-top which exposes her delicious belly, Courtney is a vision of cute, sexy gorgeousness.  Her round face is super-pretty (and we get to see lots of her adorable double-chin as she turns to take food from the table!).  Even better, I get the impression she REALLY LOVES how she looks - which is a major, major, major turn-on.

Just as important as her fucking beautiful appearance is her dynamic, charismatic, fun personality.  There's no music playing (which, on a totally personal level, is always a good thing), and Courtney's chat is entertaining, magnetic, and sexy af.

Courtney really GETS what makes a good eating video.  As well as her cool conversation, she often leans into the camera when she takes a bite, does some "seat-dancing" (which I love), and generally looks as though she's having a fun time - she smiles, bounces around, and obviously LOVES her food.

And - sweet Jesus - she looks AMAZING with her smiling, eager mouth packed full, flirtatiously fluttering her eyelashes and making adorable little sounds of delight.  She also shows off what she's achieved with her stunning body as she chews, munches, and chugs.

Lots of the things she says actually belong in the "Big Girl Hall of Fame" (if such a place existed):

"I'm just ready to shovel carbs in my face."  "I'm a slut for Mexican food."  "I just feel like I'm this curvy, cute little piggy, and everyone else should be jealous of how cute and squishy I am" (which I totally, totally, totally agree with!).

A fantastic, lengthy video of a super-beautiful, super-special woman!  (And check out the bargain price!)

Oh, and in answer to Courtney's question: yes, I would 100% love to feed you tacos.

Response from the author:

I'm so glad you liked the video! I was so excited to shove down Mexican food on Cinco and not a lot of people viewed this one unfortunately. 

You're really able to read me! I'm so glad my personality comes through during my videos. I'm having a blast making them and indulging my hedonist side. 

I got soooo hot reading over this review. And honored to have some of my quotes be nominated for the "Big Girl Hall of Fame".  I definitely think we should start one if it doesn't exist! xoxo

Link to review
Fisherman07

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

She absolutely devours that meal, she definitely makes eating look sexy!! You can see her belly buldging out want to escape the entrapment of her jeans!! Definitely some impressive burps to go along with her greediness!! Her videos are better and better each and every time!!

Link to review