6 Screenshots

About This File

I can’t control myself around carbs! They’re just so delicious and comforting! 

I sit down on the couch with a pizza, a bottle of soda, and loaded fries, ready to shovel it all in. I am relentlessly stuffing my face for you, showing off my huge thighs and belly from a super hot camera angle. 

I let out some of the biggest burps I’ve ever caught on camera, I’m eating so fast and jiggling my belly so much, I start to bloat almost immediately! This is so hot! 

I tell you all about how full I’m getting, how good it feels to release these huge burps, and how much I love my growing body! All these carbs are probably going to go straight to my hips thighs and belly! Let’s hope so! 

Im slapping my belly as I stuff my face, the jiggles are intense! I give you some delicious close ups of every wiggle and jiggle! 

Eventually my lingerie gets way too tight, and I let out my huge distended gut, still slapping and jiggling and burping and eating like a total slob! I’m having so much fun, and I know you’re loving it too! 

47A36263-0DF3-4221-90DB-4B87A8D140A6.thumb.gif.c513ed34f49eca66e6d969ed3af30f34.gif

If you’re enjoying my content please consider leaving a review! I love reading them and the feedback helps me so much! 

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

chubnubs11

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Always love Jerseys stuffings they are always huge and she always gets bloated!! And this is no different!! But the burps in this video are her biggest yet and the sexiest ever! You cant miss them!! Her belly gets so bloated and she has to set the belly free!! And this is the first time you see her slap her belly and let me say its so sexy!! I wish my big hands could slap that belly!! Her voice is so sexy and listening to her talk about how big her belly is getting and getting relief after burping is the hottest thing!! Her belly is so sexy and you get great angles in it! She truly is a ghoul goddess! This is  must buy clip

Response from the author:

I knew you’d like the belly slaps!! Thank you so much for your awesome review! 

Link to review