3 Screenshots

About This File

WG denial, outgrown shorts, light burping, body exploration, bellyplay, breathless

BabyBee doesn’t understand why her shorts she wore last summer are so tight! Her denial is strong as she tries on pair, after pair. The strain of getting in and out of these garments has left her burping, breathless, and unable to keep her hands off her bulging belly. Will she figure out she’s gaining weight? 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chief Inspector

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

love your shape i wish you show more of your ass

Response from the author:

Thank you! I can definitely try for more ass next time! Thank you!

Link to review
Guest Greg Johnson

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow…where do I even begin…from first glance of her doughy belly and butt it is clear that BabyBee has not been skipping any meals. Upon trying on the first pair of pants, she is already completely winded leading me to assume it’s been a long time since she’s done any sort of working out, if of course you don’t count putting on your very own clothes to be a workout, which in her case most certainly is. The burping is also a great feature to this clip and I would love to hear more of it, possibly in a 2-liter chug vid or food stuffing. I absolutely would love to see her do an updated try on if these same exact clothes, and think that in 10-15 lbs it will be impossible for her to button any of them, especially if the weight all goes to her hips and belly. Would love to see an official weigh in and measurements video too! 

Response from the author:

This is such a great review!! I can’t thank you enough! I’m so glad you liked it!! 🥰

Link to review