7 Screenshots

About This File

As you may know I used to be an athlete. In this video I went to one of my favorite jogging locations but instead of exercising this time I stuffed my face! I sit in a nice air conditioned car, stuff chicken nuggests in my mouth and play with my huge belly all while watching the joggers go by in the heat. I had so much fun with this stuffing. It's nice to think about different my life is now. I've completely let myself go and I'm having a blast giving into my gluttony.

Other Files from Devi Thikk

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Sexiest car stuffing video I’ve ever purchased 😍🤤😍 absolutely love it. The laziness and spoiled princess carelessly staying comfortable while gaining even more weight. Love how it was too hot to have a picnic so you had to run your car for the ac to keep you comfy 🤤🤤💨💨 love hearing the car running constantly and the ac blasting, hope you burned through some gas in the process making the joggers have to run through behind your car 🤤🤤💨💨 so sexy seeing you stuff your self out of breath not even having to walk though. Would love to take you through as many drive thrus as possible all day and have you stuff yourself in the ac 😍🤤😘🔥💨

Link to review

I love a car stuffing, and I have not seen a @Devi Thikk vid in a while her belly is looking so much bigger than I remember 😍. Love the fact you have parked the car up where you use to go running now instead you are stuffing a McDonald’s down 🐷 with a huge belly on show 🥵. Touching and jiggling her growing tummy a few burps slip out. This is why I love car stuffings watching bbws fitting themselves into a small space, she shocks herself and finishes 20 nuggets so quickly 🤯 guess you need 40 next time 😋. Hope you do another car stuffing soon at this rate you might just outgrow your car considering how close your belly was to the steering wheel.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed the video. ❤

Link to review