5 Screenshots

About This File

๐๐ฎ๐๐ ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐š๐ฅ, ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž! ๐Ÿบ
-----------------------------------------------------------
๐™พ๐š”๐šŠ๐šข, ๐š–๐šŠ๐šข๐š‹๐šŽ ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š’๐š— ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐š˜๐š—,
๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ๐š—'๐š ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐šž๐š—!
๐š†๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š‹๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š ๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐š‘, ๐Ÿ‘€
๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐šŽ ๐™ธ ๐š๐š›๐šข ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐š ๐šœ๐š’๐šก ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š’๐š—๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šข ๐š™๐š˜๐š˜๐š›, ๐š‹๐š•๐š˜๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข.

๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐š ๐ก๐จ๐ญ, ๐ฃ๐ข๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.
-----------------------------------------------------------
If you enjoy the video please consider leaving a review! โค๏ธ CQ

CouchQueen - Bloated Beer Wench - PREV03.gif

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

JG34

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Literally my favorite person to watch! I love the outfit and boot mug which eventually turns in a funnel and canโ€™t get over how sexy it is when you get the beer all over your belly!ย 

Response from the author:

I'm glad you liked the end of it, especially! I never can tell if people would prefer that I consume my food, or wear it. So I try to do a bit of both ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Link to review
Johnwick2626

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

HOLY SHIT! Straight up downed 6 beers, although it was hard for her she had some help from her bf at the end which was such a turn on. Highly reccomend this one guys ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Response from the author:

Thank you for the review, Mr. Wick!

And yes! I didn't think six beers would be too much for my poor belly, but I'm glad I had the help! โค๏ธ

Link to review