7 Screenshots

About This File

Includes: female feeder role play, jerk off encouragement, girlfriend experience, eating encouragement, weight gain encouragement, belly play, fat jiggling, teasing

So you want to be My feedee do you? Well then I hope you're ready to put in the work! I'm a VERY demanding feeder and I won't be satisfied until you're as big as a house and so bloated it's almost impossible to breathe! The first step in becoming a truly great feedee is to cross the wires in your brain into associating eating with pleasure. So to start your pig training, you're going to begin practicing gorging yourself and masturbating at the same time; if there's food in your mouth, your hands should be itching to pleasure yourself. The further you push yourself, the harder it should get to keep yourself from busting; the more bloated you feel, the more desperate I want you. By the time I finally allow you to orgasm, I want you to be so full it hurts! I LOVE watching you losing yourself to your greed, I'm so proud of my little pig!

fat feeders pig training 1.gif

fat feeders pig training 2.gif

fat feeders pig training 3.gif

fat feeders pig training 4.gif

fat feeders pig training 5.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

How has this not been reviewed yet 😲 Easily one of my favorite female feeder Instructions for Satisfaction videos EVER. Ero's teasing and pacing is sooooo good.

10/10 came right when she asked, but definitely could have before hand. 

Link to review