CALL THEM FATTIES - Curvage PODCAST 3 - LAUREN LUSH

(10 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

We are back for episode 3 of CALL THEM FATTIES - A Curvage.org podcast hosted by @Curvage Casey. In today's episode, we are interviewing our very own @LaurenLush. She tells us all about her journey, her experiences here on Curvage, and so much more! 

Call Them Fatties (PodCast) © 2022 Curvage.org All Rights Reserved. Redistribution for creative fair use in source and binary form, with out modification is permitted provided that Curvage.org source is cited. This podcast may not be repacked for full distribution or resale. /// The podcast is for entertainment purposes only. Opinions expressed on the podcast belong to the host and guests of the show but do not necessarily represent the opinions, mission or purpose of Curvage, it's affiliates or respective owners.///

ATTENTION CREATORS! Want to sign up for an interview? Inquire by sending a message to @Call Them Fatties - [please be patient, interviews are responded to and scheduled in order of receiving them]

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest terranceandphillip

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

Absolutely give this a listen!!  As a big fan of @LaurenLush, I would highly recommend this podcast as you'll get to know her a bit better both as a model and, more importantly, as a person.  @Curvage Casey does an outstanding job leading the conversation and engaging with Lauren, as well as making numerous valuable contributions herself.

Overall, I found this podcast to be very insightful as to what it's like to be a model on this site, and there were lots of fun moments too.  Definitely recommended for anyone who is a fan of Casey or Lauren, and also for any member or model/prospective model who wants to learn more about Curvage.

Link to review
Whatsup1234

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Excellent listen! The feedism community has come a long way, and I’m loving it! Great job ladies! 👏👏👏👏 Amazing insight about the community as a whole and experiences as Curvage models. It’s interesting  listening to everyone’s background and stories of how they were introduced to feedism. Thankfully we live in a time where you can connect to a community like this. Thank god a woman like Lauren found this community! 🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵 Nothing better than being able to see BBWs embracing and appreciating their bodies with pride and confidence. ❤️ Every belly hang, stretch mark, cellulite, and roll deserves love too! 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Link to review
ylledeuce

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

So awesome to hear Lauren and Casey talking about their vacation! Lauren's openness into finding this niche, thanks to her friend!!! And to top it all off, her voice is sexy as hell! Don't miss this opportunity to hear stories of two of Curvage's HOTTEST women!!!

Link to review
hamazon

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

That was really great! It’s fun to hear you talking just as normal people. It’s really easy sometimes to forget that you all still have normal lives outside of this. It also makes it that much more incredible to see how much you both interact with people on here, so thank you! 

The dating part on the Q&A section was really nice as well, because it is very hard trying to figure out how to tell someone what you’re into. This fetish/kink is still not all that well understood or accepted by a lot of people, even with the current body positivity trend, especially on the traditional dating apps. 

To end on a positive note, though, I really love this podcast because all of my other interests have podcasts, so it’s about time this one does too. Plus, it’s something I can listen to while I’m working, and I can’t really do that with videos haha. And now that I know that Lauren likes to laugh, I’ll have to step up my comments 😈

Link to review
STCChristopher

· Edited by STCChristopher

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

I really enjoyed listening to this interview. I highly recommend listening to this interview. I have enjoyed the content I have purchased from both @Curvage Casey & @LaurenLush in the past. I loved hearing more about LaurenLush. I loved hearing that Lauren gets to discover people she would not meet in any other normal reason but only through this community. Also @LaurenLush & @Curvage Casey have great sounding voices. 

I liked hearing what she liked most about discovering and being apart of the plus size community. I can’t imagine going from constant rejection from society to suddenly finding your people. For me I was exposed to the positive aspects of things by going to a Star Trek Convention At the age of 3 so I discovered a different type of community I was into fairly early on. Plus the Star Wars community I never had a problem with because it kept getting bigger with the Star Wars Special Edition films and even more so with the Prequels as I grew up and more kids got exposed to Star Wars. 

I honestly was not sure where Lauren lived in the United States. I thought it was in California. 

I live in the North East corner of Florida and my family is plus size. Plus there are plus size people here in this part and I am not sure as to why there is not more clothing stores and businesses that sell plus size clothes or make thing more plus size friendly as far as how close the booth seats are to the tables. I guess is it easier to find clothes in the West Coast compared to the East Coast? 

Most of this when it came to working together or Florida trip I had heard from purchasing the videos; so it was not news to me hearing most of this. Yet it was nice hearing it in a podcast form and not sound as sexual but more personal telling the facts. 

Thanks for doing the Q&A aspects to your podcast. Thanks so much for answering my questions like how does a podcast differ from making your regular content. I enjoyed hearing the part about what do you enjoy most about modeling both positive & negative. 

Link to review
MoreDrinksLessLights

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Such a fun episode! Lauren and Casey obviously have great chemistry, which makes for easy listening. Lauren was a great guest, she's so well-spoken and I thought she had some insightful answers to Casey's questions! Of course hearing their vacation recap at the end of the episode was great too, loved hearing them talk about their experiences down in Florida. 

Definitely worth a listen if you haven't done so already!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

This was so amazing!!!! Thank you, Casey, for these!!! Can't wait to hear future episodes! Doing so much good through this, Love!!! ❤️ I'm so proud of you!

Link to review