6 Screenshots

About This File

Casey came home a little tipsy tonight and is feeling VERY naughty. She stuffed her swollen fat body into some of her favorite lingerie for you and decided to show you a more fun, flirty, and naughty side of the innocent piggy you know and love. Casey shows off her fat gut from MANY different angles. Straight on,  bent over, from behind, from the side, on all fours, and more. She FINALLY does some big fat belly plops for you on her bathroom counter! The sound of her belly makes hitting the counter is life changing. Watch her get winded quickly as she twerks, bounces, and jiggles for you guys. She gets soooo turned on and tells you just how amazing it feels to feel her enormous gut vibrate her entire body. This is a MUST SEE. 

IMG_6060.gif

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

drtydecepticon

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Such a beautiful woman turned into an even hotter fatty. From the way her belly oozes out of her top, to how she discovers new parts of her fetish in the very video, this video is an amazing and sexy view into who Casey is and why she loves. Get in on her fattening journey and she how this sexy bombshells keeps getting better and better with each pound. You’re the queen Casey ❤️

Response from the author:

This just made me smile so big! Thank you so much for your kind words, it means the world to me ❤️ 

Link to review
Bobbygirshiv

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Tipsy Casey, looking tubbier than ever before, flirtatiously flaunts her fat around to give us a great show of where all the newly added lbs she’s put on have gone. Bulging out of an old pair of lingerie, you can clearly see how much of a fat gluttonous piggy she’s eaten herself into. Unaccustomed to her bigger oversized body, Casey struggles to dance around the room. Letting her gigantic gut jiggle, big booty bounce, and thighs quiver with each and every slight little movement. By the end of the video, Casey becomes “wildly out of breath”. Becoming such a overweight, out of shape fatass really turns her on....but I truly believe that it turns me on even more! 

Absolute “MUST SEE” as noted by the growing gorgeous goddess herself in video details. I strongly recommend everyone to buy this one! Cost is nothing compared to the quality, it’s truly a bargain.

enjoy your free video and thank you for your kind words ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This clip is one of the hottest I've ever seen! @Curvage Casey is absolutely DELICIOUS and so amazing as she jiggles and shows off her growing curves in a lovely tight outfit! She is tipsy and tipsy Casey is SO FUCKING CUTE! She is always gorgeous and fun, but this Casey takes it to another level! Her boobs, belly and her skin are shown off in amazing ways in this clip! Definitely support the best babe on Curvage! She can't stop growing! 😍

OMG, i had loved this clip so much

Link to review
shmedly45

Such a hott video! You are becoming more naughty as you continue to grow bigger. The lingerie is the perfect touch...truly highlights the size of your huge belly. Casey is every feedee’s dream come true...it’s so amazing to follow along on her journey. 

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

Another MUST SEE video from Casey! So many beautiful, close-up frames of her big soft belly, now beautifully too huge for her top, which can't contain it. She's wearing special panties for Daddy and LOVES playing  with her belly for you. Also the sight and sound of the many belly plops on the counter are phenomenal. This is an incredibly sexy video from an irresistibly sexy piggy -- thank you, Casey!

enjoy your free video and thank you for your kind words ❤️ 

Link to review