8 Screenshots

About This File

I start the video off with a pre-stuffing weigh in. As I step my massive body on the scale my heart is racing because I’m A. out of breath lol and B. so excited to see my progress. The number slowly flashes on the scale and I am in shock and so happy to see what the number says. 

I describe how food makes me feel. I discuss how my clothes and accessories have been fitting (or not fitting 😏) me lately. I go over how much I’ve gained in just 3 short months.  With all this new weight on me, I talk about what has happened recently including a public chair breaking story, a clothes malfunction in public & how it’s been getting around mobility wise. I talk about how absolutely insatiable I’ve become.

I jiggle, play with and slap my huge layered belly. I show off my chubby fingers, my boobs, my double chin, my arm fat and then attempt to try on a top that used to fit me just a few months ago before I started curvage. To end the video I give a big update on my life and I weigh myself after I just had a huge meal. The number you’ll see is INSANELY hot 😍 I cannot believe how fat I’ve gotten. 

Reading your reviews makes me so beyond happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you’d like to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest davbec

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

My favorite curvage model! it's crazy how much you've gained, please keep doing the wonderful stuffing videos you've done this far. Hope you get to 500 sometime this summer! 😊

Response from the author:

Thank you SO much for your support. Stuffing video coming up tomorrow 😋🥰

Link to review
t69502a

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A fabulous video. You can see how much BAB has gained and how it makes her looks amazing - especially when she sits so that her lower belly roll hangs down really low. Essential viewing.

Thank you so so much. I love these types of comments saying I am visibly fatter 😍😍 makes me so happy 

Link to review
Firstuser

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

At the rate she’s gaining we’re going to have to start a collection for mobility aids 😍 so hot 

😍😅😍 Love this

Link to review
Guest USER_Friendly

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You're so round & incredibly beautiful! Permission to hold on to your love handles? 😛😛😍😍

Thank you 😏🥰

Link to review
GFM

Sooooooo big and sexy ❤️ keep it up you beautiful gorgeous lady. Amazing video 😘

Awwww thank you so much, you’re so sweet 🥰

Link to review
Guest JayTee91

This has got to be the hottest video I’ve seen in a while! Our highness steps on the scale and (without saying much) reveals her weight before eating a crap ton of food! I know it has to be a crap ton since she describes in detail how often she gets hungry and how she manages to keep the pounds on! While doing so you can’t help but wonder when her poor sofa is going to fall apart. At the end you get to see how much this hog stuffed herself… it’s a sight to see for sure! 

Thank you so much for this amazing review 🥰

Link to review
Euglenoid

Amazing video! You are getting so unbelievably massive, and it's incredibly hot to think how much your growth turns you on and knowing that you're getting even bigger. Especially amazing to hear about your mobility issues.

Thank you so much for your feedback 🥰 I’m so happy you enjoyed it 💕

Link to review
YAlex56

What a great video your thunder thieghs and belly hanging almost to the floor the floor creaking underneath your half tonne weight I bet if you jump up and down it’ll create a small earthquake and you one of the best model on the site I’m surprised you’re bed can still hold you when sleeping 

Thank you so much, love 🥰 

Link to review