8 Screenshots

About This File

I start the video off with a pre-stuffing weigh in. As I step my massive body on the scale my heart is racing because I’m A. out of breath lol and B. so excited to see my progress. The number slowly flashes on the scale and I am in shock and so happy to see what the number says. 

I describe how food makes me feel. I discuss how my clothes and accessories have been fitting (or not fitting 😏) me lately. I go over how much I’ve gained in just 3 short months.  With all this new weight on me, I talk about what has happened recently including a public chair breaking story, a clothes malfunction in public & how it’s been getting around mobility wise. I talk about how absolutely insatiable I’ve become.

I jiggle, play with and slap my huge layered belly. I show off my chubby fingers, my boobs, my double chin, my arm fat and then attempt to try on a top that used to fit me just a few months ago before I started curvage. To end the video I give a big update on my life and I weigh myself after I just had a huge meal. The number you’ll see is INSANELY hot 😍 I cannot believe how fat I’ve gotten. 

Reading your reviews makes me so beyond happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you’d like to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, YAlex56 said:

Soon you’ll need a craine just to measure your beautiful physique 

That’s so true 😅😍

7 minutes ago, ivan_ivanov100 said:

The floor is shaking when you jiggling your fat.

😋🥰😍

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, fat fan said:

I like how you're now so big you could literally eclipse me haha....Id disappear happily tho

Hahahahaha I love this I really could make someone disappear huh 🧐

Guest morefatplease

Posted

Your belly hanging down between your legs is legendary. Looking at that photo, It's starting to kinda resemble the bellies one sees in fattest women in the world type stories. :) Shocking amounts of adipose tissue just billowing out everywhere. 🤤

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.