3 Screenshots

About This File

I'm eating and talking about the 10k calories per day for 10 days. I had 100.000 calories, how much do you think I gained? Has my body changed and would I do it again?

Find out 🥰

I eat, drink and burp a lot between talking about my challenge, what kind of food I have been eating and how it feels to gain weight this fast. Please leave a little review and get rewarded 😚🥰

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Lad

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

100,000 calories in 10 days!! Just saying that alone should make you want to buy this video. While she's describing what she ate over the 10 days she's at the same time mindlessly devouring burgers and fries. This goddess was made to devour. Really makes you wish you were there massaging her giant growing belly while she's continues to make it bigger!

Response from the author:

Thank you @Lad 😍😊 check DMs pls 🥰

Link to review
Ilvg

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

SB sitting hella pretty discussing what it’s like to stuff 100k calories in her pretty face while simultaneously stuffing said face. SB’s glorious gut sitting heavily on her thighs as the top of it rounds out throughout the stuffing. Lots of good burps and sighs as she occasionally caresses her bloating belly and remarks on how massive and heavy it’s gotten. She even discloses how many kilos she’s gained in little over a week after the 100k. How out of shape and balance her growing gut makes her and how she’s starting to be able to eat more. Grunting as she tries to maneuver around her swollen belly, trying to get comfortable, but coincidentally giving us a great look at just how far her globular stomach sticks out away from her. She’s even excited about starting another 10k soon even with how much this last one consumed her life. 100% recommend this vid for fat chat, massive round belly, burps, and future SB fattening potential!

Thank you so much for the review! Can't wait to do it again 🥰

Link to review
hamazon

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

100,000 calories in 10 days sounds like a lot, but it’s really unbelievably amazing and you deserve all the praise for that 🤩. To put it in perspective from the standard 2,000 calorie/day recommendation, you ate almost two months of food in 10 days. To put it another way, you ate enough calories for five people every day. And maybe my favorite way to think about it is that every meal you eat with a 2,000 calorie/day diet should be around 600 calories or fewer. With your 10k calorie/day diet, each meal was around at least 3,000 calories. Every meal was basically a day of eating. It’s so incredible; like something out of a dream. And you can definitely see it 🥵. Your belly looks more solid, and maybe it’s even a little further down your lap? I might be seeing what I want to see, but either way it looks amazing. The fact that you were eating and burping the whole time you were talking about how much you had already eaten made it even better. Your gluttony, if it isn’t already, should definitely at legendary status by this point ❤️

Also, you could totally say you did a 10k every day for 10 days and watch people’s confusion as they try to fit that much running with how obviously fat you are 😍

Is that what running is called? HAHAHA 😂 I'm running my mouth but that's it 🤣 I love how you broke it down and it's really so much food.

You know what? I'm gonna do it again soon 🥴🤤

Link to review
lukedurko

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Her belly has gotten sooooooo much bigger than the last video I bought and it's extremely hot watching her put her life on hold so she could stuff herself silly. The video made me want to rub that belly badly its so big and round and hot.

I would love all of the belly rubs ☺️ happy you liked the clip and thank you so much for the review!

Link to review
noaccount1234

I don’t know why it took me this long to discover @SwedishButterball, but I am insanely glad I did!

If you are a fan of fat chat, you will absolutely love this video, where the exploits of an enormous week are discussed. Watch as @SwedishButterball continues to stuff herself as she tells you the ins and outs of eating 100,000 calories in on week! Many models talk about gaining and stuffing, but it is clear she walks the walk!

I will absolutely be following her journey as she keeps gaining and increasing her capacity. No doubt at the rate she is going she will go down as one of the greatest eaters ever!

Hey, thank you!  

You got me excited as well now hahaha 😂 please check your DMs, I'm sliding in them 😏

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review

This video is an incredibly sexy insight into the thoughts and feeling of a gaining bbw goddess. Her body is amazing! Her determination is incredible. I hope she sticks with her weight gain journey! Her belly is the best on curvage! ;) 

Link to review

The absolutely stunning SwedishButterball knocks it out of the park in this one. She talks in detail for 32 minutes about her 10 day experience, expertly stuffing her face the entire time!

I don’t know how she manages to be so sultry, so funny and so charming all at the same time, but she does. The gorgeous accent doesn’t hurt either. Her personality really shines through on this one, and you can see in her eyes how into this she really is. Also,  wait until she reveals how much she gained in those 10 days 😍🥵.

Buy this clip, 11/10.

Link to review

This is a very informative video by SwedishButterball about what it's like to consume 100,000 calories in a short amount of time! Of course talking about food, she can't help but eat the entire time. As usual she's still a super sexy Goddess no matter what she wears! 🥵 I'm honestly a huge fan of hers at this point because I enjoy listening to her talk about food, and how helpful she is with her tips for people wanting to do the same thing. It's actually insane how much a person can put on in 10 days with that much calories. I'd really be interested if she did a video of her belly gurgling during the next challenge! I bet her belly was pretty noisy nonstop, which I find really hot & seductive! 🥵🥵 Plus I couldn't imagine her not getting any belly rubs at all! A huge belly like that deserves all the love in the world, and some extra hands if she gets tired from shoveling her mouth. Overall I'd DEFINITELY recommend anybody to pick up this video if you enjoy listening to her talk & eat at the same time, or planning to do a massive stuffing challenge like this one. Thank you so very much for making this video SwedishButterball, and I can't wait for the next challenge! 😊❤️

Also when the time comes could you help me with planning out for my stuffing challenge? No calorie limit and I want to be insanely distended like you were!! 🥰

Link to review