5 Screenshots

About This File

HOTTEST VIDEO EVER!

Lauren loves the way @CandicesCurves dresses and is bound and determined to try on her outfits, bikini and thongs!

Candice feels the same way about Lauren… so what better way to compare each others bodies by trying on one another’s clothes?!?!?

In this video you will see each girl model a couple of their outfits and then swap with one another to see how it fits! THE DIFFERENCES IN THEIR SIZE WILL SHOCK YOU!!!

Lauren tries on Candices tiny bikini and practically bursts out of it! And don’t even ask about Candices tiny bike shorts…..

It was a workout to even pull them up over her Fupa!

Everytime Candice tries on Lauren’s outfits and underwear it looks as if she’s swimming in her clothes! Who knew Lauren was so much bigger than Candice?!?

Enjoy watching the girls compare their shape and really see how big of a contrast their sizes are!😳😳😲😲

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Whatsup1234

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

The contrast between Lauren and Candice’s body are shocking, and even more shocking when they switch outfits! 🐷😱😍😍 Lauren is fat AF! 🤤🤤🤤 So much doughy fat to contain! In my personal opinion I think Candice’s clothes fit Lauren perfectly 🐷😍, a little skin never hurt anyone. 🤷🏻‍♂️😂 Overflowing tits, booth, back fat, side rolls, and belly hang is a very hot look 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Response from the author:

THANK YOU! 😍😍😍😍

Link to review

This is a great comparison video. I like how it is shot with the different camera angles and then comparison pictures put side by side after they try on each others clothes. This video works showing just how attractive they look and how much they enjoy looking at each other's bodies. You can see how much they each enjoy the other's bodies and how much they like the fit on the other for their clothes. I am just surprised how well all of Lauren's clothes fit on Candice. I was expecting there to be some serious problems keeping Lauren's clothes from not falling off Candice body. It feels like a short made video. This video does feel like it ended too short when they were having so much fun. I would have liked a more of a discussion at the end on which outfits they liked and discussion at the end how surprised they were by the fit on the cloths. I was impressed by this video on how well everything fit on both bodies considering the differences in sizes. I was surprised how well each of Candice's outfits made Lauren look pretty where as Lauren's clothes sometimes looked like it was going for a more male look on her like one outfit made Candice like a runner or a basketball player. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Thank you!

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Lauren's first ever vid with @CandicesCurves is too fun and too hot to pass up!!  They both model and swap four outfits of different styles, providing a very clear visual of the uniqueness of their curvy, sexy bodies.  Both women's bodies are exceptionally beautiful, but very, VERY different, as the clothing swap demonstrates.

Candice is practically swimming in Lauren's outfits, and well, it's actually quite miraculous that Lauren was even able to compress all her fat and squeeze her rolls into some of Candice's clothes!!  At one point, Candice is trying to pull one of her shirts over Lauren, and I seriously thought the effort would rip it!!  Which would have been entertaining, but quite tragic at the same time since it had been so cute on Candice . . .

Thank you for your incredible support and for always making me smile!❤️😍

Link to review
Guest Jgrnd123

Lauren always looks best when she’s about to burst out of her clothes and that is on full display here 😍. Can’t wait to see Candice at that size 🥵

Thank you!❤️❤️😍

Link to review