7 Screenshots

About This File

Casey waddles in after a doctors appointment and starts telling you alllllll about the big news. Casey's doctor seems to think that Casey got FAT - yup! Can you even believe it?!

There's no way Casey has gotten fat this past year... her doctor must be crazy. Casey reaches into the fridge and grabs a sugary soda and then tears open a bag of greasy chips while she tells you all about it. 

Casey is in total denial of this weight gain. She still has abs, right baby? It's not that bad.. is it? I mean.. 60lbs in a year isn't THAT bad, right? 

She tries to heave herself up onto the counter to prove that she's still tiny and in shape but has a really hard time.. her gut is bursting out of her jeans and too-tight crop top the entire time as she tells you every naughty detail. 

You don't mind that your wife turned into a little butterball, do you babe? Because I don't think there's any turning back at this point 😏

TLDR: weight gain denial, doctors reaction, wife role play, tight clothes, snacking, belly play

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

If only Casey was my fat wife. Casey is so hot in this role play clip as the fat wife in complete denial of her weight gain during the COVID quarantine. I knew I’d love this clip right from the start when Casey waddles herself into the kitchen, returning home from her doctor’s appointment, so upset how her doctor pointed out how much weight she has gained and must lose for her overall health. I swear Casey looks bigger with each new clip she adds on Curvage and she turns me on so much as she complains about how the table at the appointment  was extra high and gowns were extra small as she drinks a coke while rubbing and slapping her mountain of a belly that she also refers to as her abs. I think Casey has a keg more than a 6 pack these days and couldn’t look sexier on her. It’s so hot also when she tries lifting herself onto the kitchen counter to prove to herself she is not fat, only to fail numerous times, but also giving a great show of her glorious fat bounce and jiggle. 

Link to review
frencht92

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This clip is so incredibly hot!! Just imagining Casey as the worlds best fat house wife who’s blown up over the last year is such an incredible turn on 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

"I'm not THAT fat, right?" is one of the purest forms of sexy out there! Listening to a frustrated fat Casey deny her gluttony and obese body makes me so hard! If you're into fat denial and a sexy gorgeous lady wobbling her fat ass around, then you MUST have this clip! Another best part of this is always seeing Casey's perfect beautiful face, her gorgeous makeup and her amazing long dark flowy hair! Towards the end, we even get to see her attempt to get up on the counter....belly jiggles everywhere and she gives up! I LOVE this clip and highly recommend! Can never get enough Casey in my life! ❤️ 

Link to review
Officerdog

Casey’s belly is getting so enormous 😍  What an absolute dream it would be to have such a perfect fat wife 

Link to review
jacksprat

Good Lordt! Casey has gotten huge. The "Weight Gain Denial" role play has never been so exquisite. It was cute when Casey was just plumping up a bit. But now, there can be no question Casey has been eating very well and filling out just as she ought to be. Her belly is splendidly displayed in a bright yellow crop-top. So proud to be so well nourished. We know that Casey LOVES wearing such provocative and flattering outfits in public. She is a marvel who deserves all the attention and praise she receives. In this clip we are teased with the dream that Casey is our very own wife. Casey knows we all share in this fantasy. She is so fat and happy to be the dream girl of all of us. We are all her ardent admirers and every video is a precious gift, a glimpse of her ever expanding breadth .And this clip is just what the doctor ordered.... well, in a manner of speaking. 

Link to review
jacksprat

Good Lordt! Casey has gotten huge. The "Weight Gain Denial" role play has never been so exquisite. It was cute when Casey was just plumping up a bit. But now, there can be no question Casey has been eating very well and filling out just as she ought to be. Her belly is splendidly displayed in a bright yellow crop-top. So proud to be so well nourished. We know that Casey LOVES wearing such provocative and flattering outfits in public. She is a marvel who deserves all the attention and praise she receives. In this clip we are teased with the dream that Casey is our very own wife. Casey knows we all share in this fantasy. She is so fat and happy to be the dream girl of all of us. We are all her ardent admirers and every video is a precious gift, a glimpse of her ever expanding breadth .And this clip is just what the doctor ordered.... well, in a manner of speaking. 

Link to review
ZAIZEK

I love every roleplay Casey does and this one is another banger! Love when Casey drinks her fizzy soda and burps ❤️ 

Link to review