12 Screenshots

About This File

THIS ONE IS THE VIDEO OF ALL VIDEOS!      

IT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING
NO CUTS DURING PUBLIC EATING-BELCHING-BELLY PLAY-EATING MY CAMERA BOY’S LUNCH-PUBLIC GORGING-10K+ CALORIES IN 10 HOURS-CAR STUFFING-BEER CHUGGING-INSTANT WEIGHT GAIN-WEIGH INS THROUGHOUT-GULPING-MESSY EATING-CAMERA BOY BELLY RUBS-BELLY SLAPS-LOTS OF TALKING-HUGE MEATY BELCHES-TIGHT CLOTHES-MULTIPLE VIEWS-TIME STAMPS-INSATIABLE HUNGER-RUBS-ONE GIGANTIC, BULBOUS, DISTENDED, STRETCHED GUT

I REALLY COME OUT OF MY SHELL THIS TIME WITH LOTS OF TALKING AND BELLY PLAY. ☺️☺️☺️

THIS TIME I DECIDED TO GO TO TOWN!          
           😜😜😜LITERALLY!!!😜😜😜

I WOKE UP STARVING THIS AFTERNOON, 4 P.M. ROLLED AROUND, I WEIGHED MYSELF AND I JUST KNEW I HAD TO FILL THIS HUNGRY GUT TO IT’S ABSOLUTE, MAXIMUM CAPACITY! SO…

THAT’S JUST WHAT I DID! 😮💨♥️

FIRST, MY CAMERA BOY TOOK ME TO ARBY’S AND BOUGHT ME A HALF POUND BEEF ‘n’ CHEDDAR, EXTRA CHEESES AND SAUCES, FRIES, A MELLO YELLOW AND A FRENCH DIP. POOR THING HADN’T ATE ALL DAY, BUT THAT DIDN’T STOP ME FROM TAKING HIS SANDWICH AND CHEESE STICKS AND SWALLOWING IT DOWN LIKE A HOG. A GIRL’S GOTTA EAT! RIGHT?🥰🥰🥰

SO, THEN WE WENT TO THE MALL TO GET CINNABON FOR DESSERT LATER ON IN THE NIGHT. WATCH ME SHAMELESSLY ORDER 4 HUGE CINNABON ROLLS AND 4 MINI’S.

AFTER A SHORT WHILE OF WALKING AROUND THE MALL, I WORK UP AN APPETITE AND HAVE THE CAMERA BOY TAKE ME TO TACO BELL. HE FILMS ME AS I ORDER A NACHO BEL GRANDE WITH BEEF AND  ADD CHICKEN, A BEEFY 5 LAYER BURRITO, A LARGE BAJA BLAST AND 2 CHEESY ROLL UPS. I BELCH UNCONTROLLABLY AS I SHOVEL THE FOOD DOWN. MY GUT IS ALREADY SO ROUND BY THIS TIME. 

ON THE WAY HOME, THE CAMERA BOY BUYS ME A 6-PACK AND WHEN WE ARRIVE I DOWN A BEER AND JUMP ON THE SCALE.        NO SPOILERS! 😋

THEN I EAT 7 CINNAMON ROLLS WITH 6 1/2 CUPS OF MILK AND WEIGH MYSELF ONE FINAL TIME BEFORE CALLING IT A…
            *URRRRRRRRRRRRRP…NIGHT.
                                           😘
  The public stuffings are filmed with no cuts and with time stamps, the beers have cuts between but you get to watch me drink all 6 with time stamps, I take a break between half the cinnamon rolls but have a time stamp for those aswell! 

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND PLEASE! DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE A REVIEW SO I CAN KEEP MAKING CONTENT! 🥰🥰🥰🥰

CALORIE BREAKDOWN

Half pound beef and cheddar sandwich - 740 cals
French Dip sandwich with Au Jus - 540 cals
My camera boy’s Buffalo Chicken slider w/ Mayo - 390 cals
(Also stolen) Mozzarella Sticks - 440 cals
Medium Fries - 550 cals
Extra cup beef and cheddar sauce - 130 cals
Arby’s sauce x3 - 45 cals
Medium Mello Yellow - 240 cals
Honey mustard - 140 cals
Total: 3,215 cals

Taco Bell:
Nachos Bel Grande - 740 cals
Extra chicken - 100 cals
Cheese Roll Up x2 - 360 cals
Beefy 5 Layer burrito - 490 cals
Large Baja Blast - 420 cals
Total: 2,110 cals 

Miller Lite 6 pack - 576 cals

Cinnabon:
3 Classic rolls - 2,640 cals
4 pack BonBites - 430 cals
Extra icing cup - 210 cals                       
6 1/2 cups of 2% milk - 845
Total: 4,125 cals

GRAND TOTAL: 10,026 CALORIES 😲😲😲

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

The moment the notification appeared for this vid I knew I had to see this 😍. Haley’s 1st weigh in 🤯 not saying what that is here obviously. She dives straight into her 1st arbys burger which is big getting it all over her face and later her hands 🐷. Finishing it with a big burp, she carry’s on stuffing. She shows us the damage caused by that huge feast to her belly it’s so round 🥵. But guess what she’s still hungry Taco Bell is next on the menu. I’m kinda glad you ate your Taco Bell in the car so you could let the gluttonous burps run free 😂 and let out your huge gut. Before her a 2nd weigh in she down’s a beer and the result is a lot 🤯🤯 on the scales, then another beer she then gives herself a case of the hiccups she gets them a few times by the end 😍 but that doesn’t stop her she carries on chugging. I love how you keep giving us time stamps of your night. You will lose track of how many burps erupt from Haley she just can’t stop. Last but not least dessert yes these buns are dripping as she adds even more calories to her already huge overstuffed belly. Near the end your couch makes a noise I did think it gave way a little underneath you 🤣. You will not believe the total she gained 🤯🤯🤯 . This is one epic vid I highly recommend for 19.99 you get over 1 hour 30 minutes of stuffing 🐷🥵😍

Response from the author:

This is actually my second weigh-in video! I did one on Thursday when I ate a half a huge cake and drank a half gallon of ice cream! 😮💨  I was hoping you guys would like the time stamps as it’s not something I see often and I wanted to make sure you guys witnessed me eat it within 10 hours! I did indeed hear the couch snap at one point. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Oh well, maybe for my next stuffing I can break the damn thing in half. 🤣🤣🤣 this is definitely the most I’ve ever fit in one video, I’m so proud of it. 🥰

For such a wonderful review I have a special treat I’m going to inbox you! Thank you so much! Your reviews, like my appetite, just keep getting bigger and better. 

Link to review
Michaelp

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Buy this video!!!! She never disappoints, amazing burps, big stuffed to the brim belly, whatever you’re into, she’ll provide it. I honestly ding know how she didn’t throw up after everything that was stuffed into that belly

THANK YOU FOR ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL REVIEW.

All I can say is this belly can stretchhhhhh. 😘 I know my limits and I hate throwing up. I was eating to get completely filled and that’s what I did. 😮💨The best part for me, personally, is feeling all of the weight of everything inside me and it turns me on to know just how greedy I’ve been. At one point in the video I slap my belly hard like a drum and it sounded like a  huge THUNK rather than a slap! That let me know I was at max. It’s never done that before. 😂

Link to review
Louki

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A must buy video! she is devouring everything! Absolutely gorgeous belly!❤️

Excellent work!

Thank you so much for your review! 🥰🥰🥰 

Link to review
Zeep

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Your burps here are so gluttonous. Loved seeing you in those shorts midway through 😍

Thank you! 🥰🥰🥰

Link to review
Guest JShn

This vid was absolutely MASSIVE in more than one sense! This has to be one of the biggest stuffings I've ever seen and it's by far the longest stuffing vid that I own! It's packed full of amazing content, a before-and-after weight in, public stuffing and much more! Certainly recommended! Also; those stretchmarks are hot AF! :D

Thank you so much! 🥰🥰🥰

Link to review
Shades4444

I want this girl so bad! Could seriously watch her eat 24/7. Best stuffing video ever!

😊☺️☺️ THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW!

YOU GUYS ARE WONDERFUL. 😘 I HAVE THE GREATEST FANS IN THE WORLD!

Link to review
mightygoku

Haley never disappoints she is constantly pushing herself to the limit and then some. Just when you think she can't go anymore she some how finds some room and keeps going. Can't wait to see what she has in store next!

Thank you for your review! I can’t wait to see either! 😘 Stay tuned for more! 😉

Link to review
gizmo1451

OMG the super sexy Haley once again does what she does and smashes it out of the park once again. The amount of food and speed at which she eats it is so impressive.  With every pound gained she gets sexier and as for the sounds emanating from her glorious body fucking amazing.  Loving the time stamps as it proves the actual time it takes for everything to go down rather than pretending it's all in one take but with a load of poor editing. As for the numbers let's say the amount gained in such a short space of time is staggering.  Its safe to say Haley needs a much bigger bra as I think she's trying to fit a pint in a half pint ** at the moment. Can't wait for her next installment only wish she could do more although I'm not sure I could afford it. 

Another beautiful review from one of my favorite customers! ♥️♥️♥️

I always love reading your reviews! You really capture the experience in ways that I struggle explaining. 😂😘😘😘

Link to review
tt27.tv

Not gonna lie, this definitely is one of the best clip I've ever seen in curvage, watching Haley pushing through her limit is just so sexy😍 This video is just next level, definitely recommend to all

Thank you so much! 🥰🥰🥰

Link to review
Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

I've been purchasing clips for years, and I can say without a hint of exaggeration that this is the best one I've ever seen. JuicyJunt has put absolutely everything in it - weigh-in's, before and after, belly play, and of course a LOT of stuffing - it's honestly flawless, and since it's an hour and a half you get to witness every glorious second as it plays out. I don't want to spoil anything, but when JuicyJunt has reached her absolute limit, approaches the scale completely glutted and you see the numbers flash - especially when compared to earlier - your jaw will drop. 
I couldn't recommend this video more - if there's perfection on Curvage, this is it - thoroughly impressed. 10/10, 5 stars, 2 thumbs up, etc. 

Even more amazing reviews! 😍

I feel so loved! Thank you for your wonderful review! 🥰

Link to review
Bigseff

This is my first clip on here and I’m totally blown away. I don’t see how this could even be topped. A beautiful girl with a huge beautiful belly with an even bigger appetite. First of all, she eats like a grizzly bear preparing for hibernation. My god, the belches! At one point while she’s eating a 1/2 pound sandwich she snatches the camera guys food who protests and then just eats it like she didn’t just eat a huge sandwich and still had another sandwich to go. Unf, I almost lost it. I know where I’ll be buying my clips from now on. Screw anywhere else. JuicyJunt is where it’s at. Please… marry me! 😜

Sailor Moon Smile GIF
I’m honored! Thank you for your support! 🤗♥️

Link to review
boss frond

I really don't like stuffing videos... or I thought that I didn't. I do buy them from time to time when I like the model and I took a flier on a couple Juicy Junt videos (14 donuts and the recent Cake and Ice Cream video). Well I loved those so much that I knew that I had to come back immediately and buy this epic masterpiece. This is a seriously hot video. I usually fast forward through stuffing videos to get to the talking (if there is any) or belly-play bits but there is just something about the way that Haley eats that I find incredibly captivating and sexy. The determination to pack more and more food into her overstuffed gut really drove me wild. I highly recommend this clip to anyone even if you are like me and you don't generally go for long stuffings. This girl will change your mind.

Thank you so much! ♥️ I’m glad I could be your stuffing niche! 🥰🥰🥰 I’m happy to hear that others enjoy my eating just as much as me! You can check your DM’s too sweetie! 😘

Link to review
Guest Greg Johnson

Wow….where do I even begin….this is the MOST incredible stuffing video I have ever witnessed and I probably shouldn’t even be saying that because I already know she is going to continue to reach new heights of mind-blowing stuffing abilities. The starting weigh in is already impressive as she clearly is making great strides just since her return on Curvage. To begin this epic feast she plows through the Arby’s part of the stuffing, letting out a few burps, but from what I’ve seen so far not a lot of burps means her stomach has aways to go before reaching full capacity. Of course the beer chugging gives her plenty of gas to release along with the tremendous amount of meat consumed from this meal alone. Then we see her weight of course higher than the start. After a break, she demolishes her Taco Bell in her car, starting to belch a lot more by the end of this meal and boy has her stomach grown by this point. Then another break and she is at home chugging more beer and weighing in with an even more impressive number. I gotta say hands down the last segment of this literal movie is my favorite. I recommend listening with headphones as you can hear hiccup-burp after hiccup-burp ring out. She is nearing a food coma at this point and appears to be in agony from the shear amount of calories consumed and by the end of the video can barely button her jeans. And of course, the weigh in finale is by far and away the biggest increase I’ve ever seen in only 12 hours in my entire life, no joke. In all honesty I see her packing on a ton of weight with these pretty frequent stuffings and project she may be able to down 15-20K calories in about the same time frame by the end of the year!!!

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Wow! What a review! Check your DM’s! 
And I’m working on getting comfortable with 10K first! 😂 I think I might be able to consume 15K in one day within the year though, only time will tell. 😘

Link to review
Carmelo

Haley keeps upping her game with these videos. The amount of food she packs away is remarkable. The before and after weigh in difference will SHOCK you! Totally worth the money with over an 1hr 30min of gluttony. Her belly looks massive. 10/10 recommended!

I’ve been working hard to stretch out my stomach and I think it really shows in this one. My capacity has increased so much over the years and I can’t even go to restaurants anymore without getting two entrees. Thank you for such a great review! Check your inbox sweet pea. 😘

Link to review
Moose27

Absolutely love this video! I have a hard time watching long videos, but your videos are different. I enjoyed every minute of this my favorite was watching you struggle at the very end it looked like you were about to throw up. You were so stuffed 10 out of 10 I am going to buy more of your videos. As well as try to get a custom request made.

Thank you! 😘

Link to review

Holy. Fuck. This is, by far, the best video Haley has ever released. I couldn't believe my eyes the amount of food she stuffed into her growing jiggling gut. Felt bad for the camera dude too, poor guy didn't get to eat! Had to sacrifice his food for the burping cow across him. Really good video, would love to see more like it

Link to review
romuluu

Amazing video from her, again. I could watch her for hours. I really like her personality towards curvy body. Her belly looks amazing even unstuffed and her appetite is out of the roof. The results are phenomenal. I like that she shows the progress while eating and of course the aftermath. I think no-one comes even close what she provides. The only "minus" is that I would like to see way more of these kinds of vids from her. Thanks!

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

I guess I'm late to the party on this, but I just discovered her videos. Often times, stuffing videos amount to a slight overindulgence. Not so in this video. She absolutely packs her belly full in this video. She seriously eats almost of weeks worth of calories in one night. And the calories she eats are some of the most fattening so this is sure to add a few pounds of solid fat to her expanding body. She has such a gorgeous body to start and by the end looks even more pregnant with her huge swollen belly sticking out way past her massive plump breasts.

I just saw this! Thank you so much! 😘😘😘

Link to review