2 Screenshots

About This File

🐽EVERYTHING IN ONE VIDEO🐽

IN THIS VIDEO:

WEIGHT-IN / MEASUREMENT / BEFORE AND AFTER / CHUGGING  / FAT TALK / WEIGHT GAINER PROTEIN / POV / BODY TOUR / BURPS

THIS IS MORE THAN JUST A WEIGHT-IN VIDEO, AS ALWAYS LAURA WANTED TO MAKE IT SPECIAL SO THIS TIME SHE ISN'T IN PUBLIC BUT IT CERTAINLY WILL SURPRISE YOU. SHE PREPARED A BEFORE AND AFTER🔥, WHERE SHE WILL BE WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES THAT SHE WORE 2 YEARS AGO. AFTER THAT YOU WILL ENJOY THE MEASUREMENT🤯, THEN... WEIGHT-IN 🤯... AND THEN AN EXTRA THING FOR YOU...ENJOY!

♡LAURA COMMENTS♡ 

I ENJOYED A LOT RECORDING THIS VIDEO... NOTE: I RECORDED TODAY, MAY 1ST,  BECAUSE I REALLY WANTED TO SHARE WITH YOU TH EXACT NUMBER. I'M STILL PROCESSING THE NUMBERS I SAW A FEW HOURS AGO...AND 🤯 🤯🤯

ENJOY THE VIDEO AND HEY...

🤩 THANK YOU💕

⚠️HEY!!⚠️

DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?... YOUR STARS HELPS ME A LOT

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Querida Laura, te escribo desde Monterrey N.L.

Que vídeo tan maravilloso! No aguanto por verte con el doble del tamaño que estás ahora! More Big, si better! 😘

Link to review
Myr3k

You have no idea how huge Laura is here! She is true feedee, commited to gaining weight and feederism lifestyle, getting so fat, that she is out of breath just standing and talking. It's one of the sexiest videos I have ever seen. Cannot wait for more of her.

Link to review
nikola090

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another lovely milestone is done. But it seems you are not still ready for stopping and the best is to come...you are huge!

Link to review
buck_sumo

If you haven't been following Laura's weight gain, firstly what's wrong with you and secondly get on it now!

Was honestly shocked with how much Laura has put on since her last weigh-in in October, was definitely not expecting that much additional weight! However, when I saw how much she outgrew the measuring tape I knew that we were in for a special number.

With the way that Laura chugs the weight gain shakes at the end, I'm wouldn't be surprised if she surpasses her goal by the time its the next weigh-in.

Great video as always and Laura is simply massive!

Link to review
osrg95

Orales quedé impactado con la sufra de la bascula creo que no va a resistir esa bascula muy pronto excelente video😍😘👍🏻

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
JordiB

I only have one thing to say: this is gonna be your year, Laura 🤩 Wow, it's just crazy how much you achieved to put on in only a few months, please keep going, you are so close to your goal weight!! And by the way, you will definetely need a new scale next time ;)

Link to review
Guest daleanator

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Laura is blowing up! This weigh in is mind blowing 🤯 

Link to review
not a real member

Oh ! WOW !!!😮❤️,,, Laura, is full of surprises 🤩 , in this new update video clip , it’s got me thinking 🤔, after watching this video,  I am just so happy 😁💕,and amazed of how BIG !!!😍❤️And FAT !!! 😍Laura has gotten !!! 🤩especially ,,, her HUGE !!! 😍HANGING !!! 😍MASSIVE!!! 😍 FAT!!! 😍 GUT !!!😍,,   The jiggle!!!😍❤️💕  and the way it bounces 😍❤️💕!!!is so extremely AWESOME!!!🤩👍💕❤️ Her FEEDER has really!!! really !!!REALLY !!! been Fattening🍔🫔🌮🍕🍟🌭🍫🍦🍨🧁🍰🍩🍪 her up !!! 🥰😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️💕🌈,,since the new year of 2022, WOW !!!😮❤️💕 I really loved 🥰 the before & after pics 😍and the measurements😍❤️ ,and the surprise 🤩weigh in ,,that you will have to see for yourself!  ,,with your own eyes,,, 👀 and I truly love that really AWESOME !,SCALE !🥰☺️with the numbers on top 😀and the BIG DIGITAL NUMBERS DOWN the bottom😃 ,and the way you stepped on the scale ,, ❤️🌈too me, it looked really STUNNING!🤩 GORGEOUS &🤩🌈 HOT !🥵!! And It was so AWESOME !HOT !!!,🥵,, That. I really didn’t want this video too end 😂,  I was really! into it so very much,,,, But I can’t wait to see the next one ☝️.    Thank you curvage friend Laura ,🥰for all of your Awesome HARD! WEIGHT GAIN JOURNEY WORK & thank you to you both ,❤️💕,it was PERFECT!!! 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕😍🥰😘You Are The Best GIF

Link to review