7 Screenshots

About This File

Miss Magpie is big & baking. She snacks on caramel while baking a tasty pie. Miss Magpie wobbles around her kitchen showcasing her fat ass & so much cellulite. Her little apron barely wraps around her hips while her belly hangs over it. She shares embarrassing stories of her struggles being a fat person during sex. We get a full vision of why Miss Magpie likes to bake.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ursamajor

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The booty talk? God damn, I'd love to just have an entire clip about how her hips and booty have caused problems in public, and in the bedroom.

SO HOT

Link to review

very cute video. outfit choice is great, engaging conversation and i learned a lot about pie making lol. 

the point where you stop to have a snack and then cant seem to stop is hot. i can see why those pounds keep piling on.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review

Oh wow your videos its soooo sexy omg!!! amazing role-playing buy it!!! i want more in future but eat more food please, you could do a role play of how much you are able to eat at one time it would be incredible, a long video of binge eating and gluttony adapted to the topic you want :D 

Link to review