5 Screenshots

About This File

I was about to film a pregnancy video... so I had to get my belly round and huge, and QUICKLY. So in this short & sweet five minute video, I aggressively guzzle half a gallon of sweet tea and some sparkling water, which equals an aching, bloated, burping BBW in no time. 

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oh my god, Dani looks soooo freaking wide by the end of this! The belly release part is just amazing!!

It's crazy to see how much Dani can consume in just 4 minutes! 

The side view throughout is great, too. I don't know why, but I think my favourite part of this, and a heavy favourite in a lot of the other videos, is the way Dani chucks the empties away. I guess I like the 'slob' element of it that goes with the burping and huge amounts of eating. I just love how Dani literally throws things to one side!

Loved the black lingerie with the red skirt, and Dani's eye contact with the camera is great!

5 stars - great price. It may be short, but there is much to love about this video! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!! 💌💌💌💌💌

Link to review