"I'm Such A Pig" - BBW Fat Chat In Outgrown Clothes

$6.99

(2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

"I'm really starting to get kinda chunky, huh?" Dani asks you with a playful smile on her face, jiggling her rotund gut and tits. "My frame is like, so tiny and petite... but I just keep piling all of these fattening calories on top..."

Piggy rips into her Burger King, horny and starving and therefore, desperate. She continues to shake and slap her fattened body, moaning and giggling about how much she loves her gain, while she shoves over 2000 calories into her plump lips. Quickly her shorts become painful, cutting into the soft, velvety fat rolling over her waistband. "When I eat this fast I get... oooh... really sharp cramps..."

She has to undo them, allowing her blubber gut to flop on top of her thick thighs and spread them apart. Pouting, she repeatedly tries to tug her tank top down over her swollen gut, but of course she fails. That doesn't stop her from whining in protest once she runs out of food, somehow greedy for more even after she stuffs herself so full she can barely breathe.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AndrewRussell

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Dani struggles in vain to button up her shorts before indulging in her fast food, while her tits and belly jiggle all over the place.  Having successfully(?) getting her shorts somewhat fastened, she rewards her hard work by quickly devouring her BK meal.  She soon realizes the error of pigging out plus wearing tight shorts, so she undoes her hard work from earlier and lets her enormous gut spill out of her shorts, allowing for a less painful session of pigging out.  The rest of the video has Danni eating and drinking while slapping her belly, and letting out a lot (and I mean a lot) of loud, powerful burps.  This should come as no surprise, but this is another great pigging out video from Dani.  If you've enjoyed any of her others, you'll love this one too.

Link to review

I absolutely loved this! Dani's tank top and denim jeans combo is always a win, and they look a bit tighter every time a new clip comes out lol. Plus with those glasses and headband as well. Dani always looks amazing!! 

This clip has some awesome and descriptive chat about stuffing and eating, and gaining along with it.

I loved the button undoing, and the belly release, followed by the last of the fries being swallowed, and then the container being thrown on the floor - and then a cut to Dani holding another container of fries with a big smile lol.

Dani has a real love for doing this and making content and being a part of the community and that always comes across! 

Really excellent and genuine fun content. Great to watch and listen to! 

5 stars and would really recommend! 

Link to review