"I'm Such A Pig" - BBW Fat Chat In Outgrown Clothes

$6.99

(2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

"I'm really starting to get kinda chunky, huh?" Dani asks you with a playful smile on her face, jiggling her rotund gut and tits. "My frame is like, so tiny and petite... but I just keep piling all of these fattening calories on top..."

Piggy rips into her Burger King, horny and starving and therefore, desperate. She continues to shake and slap her fattened body, moaning and giggling about how much she loves her gain, while she shoves over 2000 calories into her plump lips. Quickly her shorts become painful, cutting into the soft, velvety fat rolling over her waistband. "When I eat this fast I get... oooh... really sharp cramps..."

She has to undo them, allowing her blubber gut to flop on top of her thick thighs and spread them apart. Pouting, she repeatedly tries to tug her tank top down over her swollen gut, but of course she fails. That doesn't stop her from whining in protest once she runs out of food, somehow greedy for more even after she stuffs herself so full she can barely breathe.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.