7 Screenshots

About This File

Your bubbly, sweet girlfriend Nikki has gained so much weight with you as her feeder. She happily eats all day long and is really enjoying the feedee lifestyle. It seems like Nikki is perfectly content with your relationship but she has a confession to make: something's missing. But lucky for you she knows exactly what it is! Unlucky for your waistline, that thing missing is you gaining with her. It really would be so much fun to gain together! It gets kinda boring getting fat all by yourself. What do you think, will you gain with her?

Reviews make me a happy piggy! 🥰 Your feedback helps me make better, more satisfying clips for you to enjoy 😉 I would love to hear from you! ❤️

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Oh this was so amazing! Nikki looks so beautiful as she tells us all the sexy and fattening plans she has for us and her. It is full of initmate and erotic mutual gaining details and fantasies as always, it is absolutely perfect... especially the part about eating cake together 😋

Nikki just has a way of luring you in and getting your attention. Her content always keeps me hooked from beginning to end and always leaves me wanting more. 

It would be so cool to see a part 2 of this in the future, when more weight has been added lol.

Another perfectly realised mutual gaining RP vid here and I absolutely loved it.

Well worth a watch and a listen ❤️ 

Response from the author:

🥰 Thank you so much!! You know how I feel about mutual gaining 😏🥵 I’m so happy you liked it! 😘

Link to review
NorthernLights11

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Makes me want to blow my belly up, so I’d say job well done 😉

Response from the author:

Mission accomplished 😈

Thank you for the review! 🥰😘

Link to review