5 Screenshots

About This File

Dani's got a brand new funnel and she's desperate to try it out. She puts on last summer's favorite shorts, a much outgrown size 16, and sets out to guzzle six cans of (non-alcoholic) seltzer water. Of course, she's already gorged herself on McDonald's just before this video, so her gut is already round and uncomfortably full.

Dani successfully forces herself through all six cans, belching up a storm and even popping thr button on her tiny little shorts. She also can't keep her hands off of her flabby gut while she moans about how big she's made herself.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow Dani is so sexy as she funnels down all these seltzer’s getting so bloated and bigger. So bloated I nearly lost it when her belly burst open her jeans shorts button. She lets some big, deep burps as per her usual which I always love. Little fat chat how she loves being so fat and lazy. Her clips are getting better and better 😍🔥

Response from the author:

I'm so glad you loved 🥰😍 thanks for supporting me!!

Link to review
Jorin85

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This was great. I eally love how colour-coded these videos are. Everything always matches and it's a nice little touch that shows how much thought goes into the aesthetics of the videos. Always high quality. I loved this - the facial expressions, the sound of the empty cans being thrown on the floor, the sound of the selzer being poured into the funnel - how it looked as it was being **. There was something about it being all see-through that was really cool. It was all done so well.

Again, great camera angles and excellent sound quality - and the descriptive talks to the camera and the eye contact are all awesome.

It's like being shared on an experience with you and it is done really well!

5 stars and really recommend! 

Thank you so much for another awesome review!! Thanks for supporting me and taking note of my aesthetics 💕

Link to review
Fisherman07

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow she absolutely killing it chugging the 6 pack seeing her moan and aching in pain but she pulls through simply amazing!! Her burps are on point and loud there amaing!! Her belly is beyond bloated, this was an amazing video worth every penny

Thank you so much for supporting me! And also for the awesome review

Link to review