5 Screenshots

About This File

It’s almost summer! Time for @_precious_kitten to try on last summer’s clothes and see what (if anything) still fits! She goes through swim suits, skirts, dresses, office clothes and even a crop top. Jumping up and down to get the tight fabric to stretch over her growing belly, Courtney talks you through the outfits and has fun doing it! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
chubbygirls23

A fantastic clothes try-on, one of the best i've purchased by far!

Response from the author:

I’m so glad to hear that! Thank you 😘😘

Link to review
Fisherman07

This was an amazing video!! Its so sexy the way she struggles to slide into some of those clothes!! Shes definitely come a long way!! I love how they completely hug her growing body!! Can't wait to see this try on next year!! Get this video

Link to review
Guest Greg Johnson

This video is awesome…she has such an energetic personality that is displayed while she gets very out of breath squeezing into her clothes. Her “current” jeans that she puts on at the end are likely not going to be “current” for much longer with her clearly growing belly. Her butt is also pretty darn big as well…Would love to see a weigh in and measurements video to see exactly how big she is! 

Response from the author:

Admittedly, my “current” jeans are definitely too tight! Time to upgrade! 

Link to review