3 Screenshots

About This File

Wet belly play, slow motion, soapy body

Will you come shower with BabyBee? She needs a thorough cleaning. Watch her soap up her body, shake and tug her fat, explore her deep bellybutton, and wash all the troubles of the day away. Water pours over her thick rolls accentuated with slow-mos throughout. 

Edited by BabyBee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Coolvibrationd@aol.com

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A shower with some belly play and in a blue bikini as she jiggles, wiggles, and shakes that belly and explores her deep cavernous bellybutton, also in slow motion too, wow I wish I could join her in this hot video.❤️😍❤️

Link to review
Csw

🤯 the jiggling with the matching blue, the water, the lip biting 👌 the showing of the thighs 🤯🖤

Response from the author:

Those are all my favorite things too 🥰

Link to review
Fisherman07

Wow her videos keep getting better and better!! The way her belly and thighs jiggly holy shit!! Beyond sexy!! Love how her thighs are already rubbing together!! And the doughy soft belly is hanging lower and lower each day!! I wish I could rate this a 10 wow simply beyond amazing

Thank you so much!! 💕💕💕 You are so kind! I’m really glad you, especially, enjoy my clips! 

Link to review
Guest Fataholic

Those jiggles are mesmerizing 😍😍 loved every second 

The jiggles are fun! 😍 Thank you for watching!! 

Link to review