6 Screenshots

About This File

Savannah has been such a good little piggy girlfriend recently and you know that she has been craving Taco Bell, so of course you had to show up and surprise her with her favorite meal. You watch her face light up when she takes bite after bite of her food and jiggles around her massive belly all while she expresses to you how happy she is to be stuffing her face. She washes it all down with a soda and let’s out some big burps as she rubs her bloated gut. 

{ video includes; pov, role play, eating, belly play, fat chat and some big burps} 

Reviews: If you like this video please remember reviews are always appreciated. I love reading all the sweet things you guys have to say ❤️

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Such a simple and enjoyable vid. You can definitely tell how turned on she gets by food just like she said! She’s definitely getting wide and this video is sure to get you going 🥰

Link to review

I love watching Savannah devour a big meal with gusto. She's getting huge, she jiggles in places now where she hasn't jiggled before. Keep up the good work, Piggy.

Response from the author:

Love how jiggly I’m getting… so happy you enjoyed 😉

Link to review