6 Screenshots

About This File

This is a part 2 of mine and @Curvage Caseys sexy collab. 

Watch casey stuff me with donuts and admire my soft belly whilst i also play with hers. We talk about our fantasies and how much we love our fat bodies. 

Other Files from AlissaB

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I just purchased this video tonight. I went in expecting one type of video and was pleasantly surprised by how this video turned out to be more than just a eating fat chat video. I had purchased @Curvage Casey's Collaboration video with @AlissaB but now watching this video. I was expecting it to be more like a continuation of Casey's video with Alissa. However this video feels more serious and feels more comfortable asking questions that are more genuine that only someone plus size would ask. Plus there are questions and stories brought up that are much deeper than Casey's video collaboration. Casey's is more like the sensual fetish video and Alissa's has a little bit of that too but the tone is much more serious and deeper than Casey's video in that it is more about getting to know the person. I was expecting this to be just a feeding video and fat chat. I was not expecting to hear casual chatting in this video. I liked how honest this got especially in the middle of this video. What I was not expecting was how serious they were on topic discussions. I was not counting on hearing about the Fat struggles with their growing bodies, hearing stories in public, hearing about the things they like about their fat bodies, being fat in public. I was not counting on hearing considerations on boob size to belly taking it over to cover the boobs. I was unaware Alissa needed to get custom sized bra's to fit her body due to the size of her body. I was unaware and would not have expected that Alissa's bra's were custom made. I felt like this was almost a Q&A video in the middle. I feel like this video was more honest than I was expecting hearing how much they enjoy aspects of each other's bodies. This video was insightful because I was honestly not aware of some of the struggles mentioned like breaking furniture you did not want to break because it was nice furniture. Casey's Collaboration was a fan girl video and Allisa's video is like get to know they beyond casual fangirl questions and fantasies and thoughts we all thought from admirers. Both Casey's and Allissa's videos are great but they feel like different tones. I was not expecting that sort of contrast. I even had to rewatch Casey's video to identify what are the differences. 

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Aliss is with Casey stuffing doughnuts but these are no small doughnuts, Aliss is taking some massive bites to go with her massive belly 😍. Some hot fat chat to go with the stuffing, I just love how fat Aliss’s face has gotten that double chin 🥵. Casey can’t get enough of aliss’s 🍈🍈 seriously she’s so lucky. The belly drop Casey does on Aliss 🤯. Included in the fat chat is how Casey & Aliss have broken a lot of furniture between them. 5 star vid can’t wait to see what you will be stuffing next.

Link to review