6 Screenshots

About This File

All this time with @LaurenLush has Casey more eager than ever to get just as big as her, and hopefully even bigger. Casey wants to be a huge SSBBW and she's so lucky to have a friend around to show her some tricks to take her gain to the next level. 

Lauren takes a bit more of a dominant role in this video.. pushing fatty donuts down Casey's greedy throat as she tells her what she needs to do to reach Lauren's size. She even brings a jug of coffee creamer to Casey's lips and is amazed at how fast she downs it.

The girls play with each other and share horny bites of donut after donut. Lauren worships Casey's gut telling her how beautiful it would look when it's even bigger and Casey jiggles Lauren's heavy belly for extra motivation for her future gains. 

You can literally feel the sexual tension between these 2 fatties through the screen. You do NOT want to miss this!

TLDR: SSBBW training, collab, donut feeding, fat chat, belly play

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Bruno49

Dream Idea: Have Lauren Lush turn Curvage Casey into a SSBBW..... oh wait it has come true 😍 Besides their already no clothes being tight on them, Casey is eating and growing fast 🥵 How fast will Casey turn into a SSBBW like Lauren? With her help, probably a week ❤️

These two work so well together, I would trust any video they are in that it is a 5 star video🏆

Link to review
jacksprat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lauren is a big lusciously soft woman. Splendidly fattened up all good and sexy. Casey longs to be so remarkably plump and who knows better than Lauren how to get there. Lauren inspires Casey's appetite by allowing Casey to fondle her glorious fat belly while she is being fed. Casey greedily takes in every morsel in the knowledge that each bite brings her ever closer to this feminine ideal. Lauren keeps Casey giddily excited about her progress making the next bite even more salacious than the last. "How much do you want it Casey? How badly do you want to look like me?"  Casey gets so hungry and horny you'd think she was starving for more. And my goodness, look at her. It seems Casey has blown up right in front of our eyes. And she has. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Casey's belly just fills everything now! Watching her be fed by Lauren is so fucking sexy! Such gorgeous hair as well!! Casey's beauty and obesity is undeniable! She is everything you could ever want in a fat girl!!! 😍 I literally can't wait till she is as big as Lauren...even BIGGER!!!! BUY THIS CLIP!!!!

Link to review
ZAIZEK

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

such a good chemistry between Lauren and Casey and Lauren is the best fatfluencer ❤️ this is so hot!

Link to review
jackal27

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This clip is so hot with Casey saying she wants to be as big and fat as Lauren and asks for Lauren’s help. Lauren force feeds Casey donuts and cream. Except I guess it isn’t really forcing since Casey keeps talking about how happy she would be if she was as big or bigger than Lauren, with her sexy wide hips and ass and huge belly hang. Lauren does point out Casey has come a long way in her career on  Curvage and they show Casey off at great angles, but imagining Casey with an ass Lauren’s size and a belly so big it would be resting on the floor, since she’d be too big for a chair by then, forcing her plump thighs apart even further and protruding out like a big round table got me so hard. At this future phase of SSBBW Casey would also make the amount of food she consumes now like a small snack between her enormous meal stuffings adding to her future newfound size. It was also hot to imagine  Lauren being at Casey’s side in a future collaboration clip also looking much bigger and sexier. These two ladies are crazy beautiful right now but their fat chat for the future was a huge turn on I’m glad I watched. 😍😍🔥🔥

Link to review
LaurenLush

9 of 9 members found this review helpful 9 / 9 members

Holy Shit.

knowing you want to be as fat as me literally turns me on so much. 💦
I loved shoving sweets into your mouth and grabbing onto your huge growing belly. 

Feeding you with my mouth was my absolute favorite part. Ugh so hot.

who knows, you may just surpass me in size!🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Link to review