Dirty maid 💗

$3

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I show as much as I'm allowed 🤭

I would love to be caught in this outfit and be punished for being such an attention whore and not getting anything done 🥺😋 

If I'm bent over against the wall with my ass out, would you spank me? 

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you 😊❤️

Link to review
hamazon

Those 10k calorie days definitely did some good work, because you looked amazing in this video! 😍 Until you turned to the side, I could barely even tell you were wearing anything on the bottom, which is just too sexy for words 🥵. Add to that your cellulite-dimpled thighs, always beautiful smile, barely restrained breasts, and your upper back fat bulging out of the arm holes and all I can do is describe it because I think of any words good enough to compliment all of you. 

If you were my maid, you would definitely have to be punished twice: once for not getting anything done and again for distracting me from my own work. And of course the only appropriate punishment for that would be to spank you by hand so that I could really get across my personal disappointment in your lack of professionalism 😏😉.  

*horny walrus noises*

Link to review
Ilvg

· Edited by Ilvg

SB looking hot af while looking into the camera with her collar complimenting her adorable chins. Then she backs up giving us a view of her in her sexy maid outfit which fits just right. We get gorgeous belly peaking out the front and soft sexy cheeks in the back. SB hits a variety of poses showing off her tits, playing with her round belly, and seductively revealing her ass. A cute sexy vid from beginning to end.

Edit: I would make those cheeks quake every chance I got. 😏

Thank you love but you forgot to answer!

Would you spank me?

Link to review