8 Screenshots

About This File

Your favorite duo is back with the ULTIMATE fat chat clip! CurvyGothGF and Bella Abbondanza share it all in this MASSIVE 39-minute reavealing fat chat! Sure, role play is amazing, but what could be better (and hotter) than two fat babes sitting down for a very real (and very entertaining) chat about their shared fat fetish, the things they love about it (and about their growing bodies), sexy/ funny/ embarrassing stories regarding their personal gluttonous experiences and MUCH more, as they stuff their faces with pizza and play with their (and each other's) big jiggly bodies?? Nothing is better, if you ask us. And you know you're getting the real, authentic scoop on everything because these two got so wrapped up in their conversation that they didn't even realize they had started recording for the first several minutes. Whoops! But they're here to talk about all of it with you with no filters as they simultaneously give you PLENTY of... stimulating...visuals to make sure you enjoy your experience in every way. Watch Alice and Bella admire each other's fat bodies, compare their fat rolls and booty cleavage, laugh through lots of hilarious moments, and just have an all-around amazing time with you! Sit back, relax, and maybe grab yourself some pizza while you go on this epic 39-minute ride with two of your favorite curvy models and get to know both of them muchhh more intimately

Reviews mean the world to us and help both of us to give you the best possible experience we can, so please take just a little moment of your time to let us know your thoughts on this clip. It means a better experience for both us and for you! THANK YOU!!💗

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Bruno49

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I can honestly say everyone on Curvage should watch this video, not just for obvious sexy bellies 😘 but to understand how a weight gain models feels. I generally feel I learned a lot about what goes through the mind of a Curvage model. Sometimes when you just watch videos, they can feel like actors (because they play a role), but video is just them talking.. which is 100% great!!!  I really enjoyed the open conversation, thank you both for everything you do ❤️ also Papa johns clearly the best pizza 🏆 

Link to review
dj2k1357

This dream collab of flab was such a pleasure to watch. Not just for the stuffing portion, but also for the casual talk about your fat girl problems and gluttonous things you have done in the past ( I really loved CurvyGoth talking about her love for dairy and butter and getting caught by her friends eating pure butter while cooking) as well as foods that you both enjoy. The fact that you were both wearing jeans made it even better because you had to unbutton them and let your growing bellies come out as you stuffed yourselves full of yummy pizza. Tons of belly jiggles in this one and a bit of booty. And of course I can't forgot Bella's rack full of jello fat tits that get quite the attention here as well. I hope this is the first of many collaborations between the two of you because your chemistry together is really great to see and you are both so gorgeously gorged 🐷🐷😁

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review
Johnwick2626

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Damn so satisfying love the difference and shapes and so happy Bella’s back 10/10. From me 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for leaving this sweet review! So happy you liked the clip 💕💕

Link to review
Chief Inspector

LOL this is the realist video, i like how you gals are talking about our fetish almost like a scientific analysis.

Hahaha we got very ~real~ with it 😂 We could probably write a few essays about it tbh lol. Thanks for the 5 star review! 💕

Link to review
tollerman2

Cracking up at how this feels like a podcast

Hahaha I didn’t even think about this, but I could totally see that!😂 I would love to do a podcast about fat stuff one day! 

Link to review
WMBoi

You two are super sexy together. You seemed to have so much fun. I loved seeing and hearing how much you enjoy each others bodies. 🥵 There are also great insights into what you love about the fetish. 😍 And seeing these 2 hotties eating is always a big turn on. Everyone should check out this video

Thank you so much for this amazing review, it’s very appreciated! I’m so glad you enjoyed watching as much as we enjoyed making this! 💕

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I see what you mean about the start 😂 love the conversation you definitely need to do a vid featuring that 🥵. Join CGGF and Bella in the amazing stuffing vid, with their belly’s both out 😍. CGGF’s belly has been growing 🤯 her couch is squeaking to during this vid it’s definitely getting a work out 🤣. Bella let’s out some big burps while CGGF shows off her pizza eating skills 🍕. I know I’ve said it before but CGGF’s face is forming a cute double chin 🥰 . If you like big 🍑🍑 (like I do) they both make an appearance too. This vid is only 7.99 for nearly 40 minutes of hot fat chat and eating, what are you waiting for, check this out right now. Oh yes and with you on papa johns 😋.

Thanks so much for the sweet review! I really appreciate it! And I always love to hear your thoughts on my clips 😊 I’m glad you understand my take on Papa Johns… like I said, it’s the food lube for me 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂 

Link to review