9 Screenshots

About This File

I'm SUPER bloated today but that doesn't stop me from modeling this super cute strawberry bikini set and white thigh highs for you. I try to suck it all in but I think you love touching and seeing every chubby part of me. I rub and jiggle my belly for you and tell you how it makes me feel when you touch it. I also twerk and show off my curvy, huge booty. These thigh highs are plus sized but are falling down and super tight against my chunky thighs. I pull my strings on my bikini bottoms high on my hips showing off even more of this bouncy, luscious body. I love showing off my soft, squishy curves in cute outfits for you!

Other Files from Carmita Bonita

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This is a clip short and sweet just like Carmita that lets you appreciate all her yummy jiggly treats. Wearing a bikini that leaves very little to the imagination, watch as she shows off her yummy tummy in all of its fat round jiggly glory as well as attempts to hide it by sucking it in. Her belly has gotten so big that it's still jiggly and soft even after she sucks it in. Also, she shows off her big booty bouncing and shaking it all in your face. Lots of jiggling as she teases and taunts you with her sexy voice and curves for days 🔥

Link to review