6 Screenshots

About This File

I start the video by plopping down heavily on an air mattress. My blubber goes flying and I think I hear something on the air mattress pop 😳 a minute later, my enormous body starts to quickly deflate the huge air mattress. You can hear the hissing of the air mattress and the air escaping frantically. 

The video cuts to me eating kfc, (this was before I broke it 😅) I kick my feet up on the air mattress and you can see my thighs and all the blubber hanging down from it. It literally looks like a morph but you can tell it’s not. My fat, chubby toes in full view while I devour KFC. 

The next angle is my favorite. It really shows off just how MASSIVE I am. Drinking sugary lemonade, taking huge bites of the fried chicken & slurping the gravy as I moan and burp. My iconic eye rolling & finger licking is present as I eat my artery clogging food. I play with my belly and talk about how fat I’ve gotten and how much I love it. 

Reading your reviews makes me so beyond happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you’d like to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Quatering09

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Welp, time to add air mattresses to the ever growing list of thing you're too fat for 😂 I hope you didn't need it for anything else. Looking fat and gorgeous btw 🥰

Response from the author:

LOL. Sometimes I just used it in my living room because I’m outgrowing my couch😋😅 whoops. Thank you so much love 🥰

Link to review
skinnyguy112

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Not only do I wish that I was the air mattress, it was so hot to watch and listening to the couch creak when you sat on it too killed me. Amazing 😭

I think I’d break you!! Lol thank you for the sweet review 🥰

Link to review
Guest USER_Friendly

You majestic plump princess! Forever beautiful, keep it up! 😍😍

Thank you so much love🥰

Link to review
RickySnyder21

Starts off with a video of her jumping on an air mattress which is hot af. Then she does her favorite thing - stuffing her fat face with fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and gravy. Such a goddess she's a 10 and this video is a 10/10. Buy it so she can stuff her face more often

Thank you for this review, love 😘🥰

Link to review
Guest davbec

Best Feedee in curvage right now! You're getting bigger after every video !

Such a compliment 😍😍😍 so glad you’re noticing how big I’m getting 🥰

Link to review
johncuj

I don’t think there’s anyone else as perfect as u😍😍 video hot af, I really wish I was that mattress, is there anyway to arrange this?😂 I promise I’ll take ur weight😍 Watching u eat is such a turn on, so stunning and greedy❤️

Link to review