Quantcast

Bikini Oil Up

$7.99

(3 reviews)
Sign in to follow this  

4 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me as I rub my big soft belly and body with baby oil and dance along and jiggle to some music 

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

CamApples

Report ·

Blossom is absolutely gorgeous and this clip is amazing 😍 I don’t know what it is but watching Blossom in captivatingly beautiful in all her clips but this one is extra hot 🔥 everyone should get around this clip 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Share this review

Link to review
1mini1

Report ·

Another great video! Great close up of Blossom's sexy developing curves and with the added shine of oil worked in sensually to ease the expansion of her soft rolls... :)

You also get an impression of where all those new pounds are going, top of thighs, hips and lower belly together with Blossom's great upper body... A really well made set that would be worth a revisit in a few months time :) to compare....

Share this review

Link to review
sea-dan

Report ·

THE absaloute best oil up vid I have seen . This newbie is going to be big and i don't just mean her growing curves. Well worth watching , her gorgeous smile, as always shows how much she enjoys showing  off her beautifully fat bod . 10/10

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much!! Very appreciative to read such kind words 🥰🥰

Share this review

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.