4 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me as I rub my big soft belly and body with baby oil and dance along and jiggle to some music 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest lmeyer3

Super hot vid! Love seeing Blossom's growing body from all angles. Great view of her cute stretch marks. Lots of jiggling and some cute dancing. Next best thing to oiling her up myself 😍

Link to review
joebu8453

I’m a sucker for a fat, pierced belly - especially when it is as beautiful as Blossom’s!

Link to review
Guest CamApples

Blossom is absolutely gorgeous and this clip is amazing 😍 I don’t know what it is but watching Blossom in captivatingly beautiful in all her clips but this one is extra hot 🔥 everyone should get around this clip 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Link to review

Another great video! Great close up of Blossom's sexy developing curves and with the added shine of oil worked in sensually to ease the expansion of her soft rolls... :)

You also get an impression of where all those new pounds are going, top of thighs, hips and lower belly together with Blossom's great upper body... A really well made set that would be worth a revisit in a few months time :) to compare....

Link to review
sea-dan

THE absaloute best oil up vid I have seen . This newbie is going to be big and i don't just mean her growing curves. Well worth watching , her gorgeous smile, as always shows how much she enjoys showing  off her beautifully fat bod . 10/10

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much!! Very appreciative to read such kind words 🥰🥰

Link to review