Squeezing Into Old And New Outfits + Cookies And Doughnuts 😋💜

$5

(2 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Help! This piggy needs an outfit for this weekends trip 😳 watch me decide what to wear, going through my various different tight outfits and body suits. 😋

I can’t help but snack on doughnuts and cookies whilst I squeeze into my outfits even surprising myself with how tight everything has really gotten! 🙈

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

horg

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member
I like the last dress, hoping that we'll see it again in the future when it's smaller. I don't have to say much about the price, very good.

Response from the author:

Thanks 😊♥️ Hehe me too!!

Link to review
ShrubberyLogistic

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hard to balance my heart’s pick with what  I think would survive a full day of you feasting and drinking! Those size twelve jeans looked fit to burst, and the purple skirt was a riot starter 🤩😍 

I’m gonna plump for the dark shorts and the striped top - that muffin top is growing out of control!

Response from the author:

I don’t think any of them would have survived 😅😅something about chunky thighs and ass hanging out of short shorts!!!

The muffin top never stops growing! 😍

Link to review