3 Screenshots

About This File

Original 10.They say 3000 cal a day is a good amount for an adult to use as fuel for a whoooole day. I think that's bullshit. In my special growing girl diet, that's how much my breakfast should add to my ever expanding fat and soft figure.

Got a bunch of waffles, nutella, a whole box of chocolate milk, heavy cream and some coke to kill the thirst but you didn't get to see.... I'm sure you can notice tho 🐖 

When I'm ready to bite into my full of nutella and heavy cream first waffle I notice on the building beside mine that a neighbour is looking right into my room.... I'm too hungry to care to stand up and close the courtains and I hope he learns how to eat properly with what he have seen today. 

I talk about my goals, what am I into this feedee/gainer thing and how many calories exactly am I eating. 

Watch me rub lotion on my big belly and give some attention to my deeper than ever bellybutton. Lots of cellulites and new stretch marks, big cheeks and, I suspect, a cute triple chin coming to life.

xx

Oink

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.